The Battle Begins part 10

As ronald gaze at savanna he could elphants line up he then stood oh aslan forgive what about to do he then took his rifle was ready to fire as elephants were lining in attack formation while one leader was moving in position while beshite holler alright hippos all line up with them now strengthen your lines while kion called lions to rear beshite can you cover their flanks on kion just like old times yah like old times then fuli and the leopards move second flank she called alright guys watch their trunks aim to rear we need to take out the geraffs then we take antolopes and gazzels while we ingrets will fly over and nail the others just leave that to me my rifle can other for away then Ron you be sharpshooter gotcha as kopa came to simba kiara kovu nala as they came this is last chance I beg for the bottom my heart please I pray you dispand the pridelands they are beasts they don't need king or queen please simba don't make this difficult is that all got to say kopa growl for years nala and I thought you were dead and even though never cane we have up and now took your brother from me I didn't simba he chose to follow this place we no called where kings or advisor have athurity only kings of the past that authority now mere kings queens rule tyrants who seek power to govern all beasts simba have the right to govern themselves it was aslan himself gave the secret law of narnia was founded on every creature to be his or her king and queen for father akela who built long high council of aslan table of stone made back we are free beasts of these lands it his will that we follow the foundation laws states we both Outlanders and pridelands are free beast to choose who will lead us aslan right alone we keepers of the laws of these lands not above them he roar that's what kion said these are custums that kings laid done in aslan name and memory high king Peter high king Edmund high queen Lucy high queen Susan built these lands that Lord aslan paid on the stone table or did both forget we are all one narnia we live old laws how this lands were founded are all of you wanted to with dynasty that is already falling are will fall down with here my brother none of you came to ever truly had seek for him neather did you all truly seek me well it was aslan found both of us so hear Pridelanders the kings of the past have spoken what is your awnser queen kiara he said it was then she look at the two then with face she could not look at them for fact that knew them all the queen will not brake mufasa laws then queen kiara you have chosen war may aslan forgive as he has already forgiven me as they came zootopia hear me we don't wish for this was but Pridelanders will not see reason they came deatroy the lands as whole we must fight not for our freedom but for narnian beasts these are foundations of lion for are homes for our families for faith in all father akela these lands to all free beasts were we have the right aslan gave all beasts who live in narnia we fight all who live free lands to have marker they stretch every soil every river so let us remeber as free beasts we cannot all tyrants rule over us we must live free only kings of old narnia above have that right but no other else can we have new republic that council shall govern and I well help do my part establish this as new laws of these lands are all of you with then all these beasts shout many animals languages then to me roar and many roar as march slowly as Ron pointed his rifle realising his bolt he aslan help me sire be my eyes close his he began to see with his he open fire shell shot through hit elephant then he eject another open fired then zebra fell he repeated the same process and each round fired many Pridelanders fell by his hand with kopa taken down two lions as he it was then while makini stood where mifiki so Makini it seems we the master has to set example to his formal student not your student anymore refiki I'm going to enjoy this the feeling is netural my dear student as raise their staffs in circle while Ronald was still gunning down one Pridelander at a time he sees a familiar lioness should known it was your he smirk I'm going to enjoy this said Ron viltani oh Ron have miss you she started to circle so still think you match me she smirk let's find out shall we ladies first as she leap he sidestep evaded her leap landed badly on the ground how the litter box hmmmp the game isn't over yet then tried but then block her paw she tried another slash and Ron again deflect you have to be faster then tani well will see as move again but was stop he slam here with uppercut to the side surrender in your dreams son of Adam went for another pass but saw this coming as well evaded again now she was mad every time she slash he block would send push by his palms which got Nick out. He then sees kopa and simba as the rage against each other please simba don't this you lost your whole intire pridelands is this what you want growl what happen to father me what about you chosen exiled with them instead of your family have not understand grandfather mistake is that same sin bared in you that are resruct fallen dynstasy cause great grandfather ahadi he knew the point that what did was wrong and it was you could have curse the evil uncle taka what do you say you heard me I know the truth and so does kion why do you think stay were I called my home pridelands was never real home your father pride bore still in his mistakes are also your as well but your blinded you to real truth ahadi never told his the whole story of what to uncle taka what happen you allow scar to be bored you had cleanse that soul that didn't have peace with doubt despair fear hate sadness these things what birth to scar that wound never healed it was drove him to madness same and then you had married your own cousin that's right aunt safferina is taka mate nala was his daughter your mate was your cousin never knew did you your father never told you and guess what aslan knows this why I never wanted but for something come of this sin that plague these lands must healing so why do you aslan sent Ron to these lands he comes to cleanse this taint that you mufasa shared but you and nala betray our family and your sons whome you left but I'm not to remind that I'm to fix this lands unbalance even wise refiki can make as much as king or queen as tried to fight kopa sad truth was simba knew all long and because of his sin that of his father and grandfather with that kopa had beaten the will out of simba so formal king has fallen from the line kings of the past as everyone hear me all Pridelanders look to your rulers you both seen they are not as you all believe here lies the great son simba son if mufusa son of king ahadi then lions roar as roar through out the sky then 2 figures one was silver wolf the other golden lion hear thee well creatures of the ear the truth is as Lord president kopa has said Lord king ahadi had broken out scared laws because of sin he had committed all of you have fallen from the all father of all living things now I pass judgment according to my sacred laws that long ago not only eres of the shepherd I brought to all children of eden who made sense cosmos where created by paw because my voice I made you all in my image all of you were of me and because all if you broken my laws i sent my son Lord aslan to pay for of your sins my court advisors the kings of narnia have all agreed that you my children have to face my judgment for your crimes committed even son of mufusa daughter of taka daughter nala but to this ones who follow my laws ask my son intill them they shall leanet but all of you shall judgment depending on your actions narnia judgement shall begin as akela howl and aslan great clouds roar and howled.