The Adventure Begins part 2

As Ron woke up could see himself and wreck plane crashed somehow hope to find anyone survive but no luck cause plain completely damage beyond measure apparently no toned survive for whole aircraft was in flames he then look at the ring he gave kim years ago he and his whole family died he was the only suriveror who made out alive by some miracle it must have happen the night he thought and Lord spare me I guess this his will I will miss all of you guys Lord yeshua keep them safe up there tell them I'm sorry but we will see each other again and thank you for all of you guys have given me help me to better servant i love you all and will miss of you as he shed his tears oh yeshua help to be strong for them they were my life and it is your will that must draw strength in you and help me oh Lord to be strong you my family spirit help me you as kneel cried as many tears it was then then that holy spirit Sophia and touch dear one fear not for they happy now in peace and are waiting for you in paradise but I will help you draw strength let heart feel love joy let be at peace Ronald for even the Lord father comes to you as soon holy spirit said there stood Lord father as said peace be with my son be sad not for they are with me Ron and they always have i know your pain but that pain will heal in time as look to remeber my teachings and they will help you draw strength for the trails you shall face my mother please let me stay with him and comfort him as you wish my son I shall tell your father then left like the wind it was yeshua change into spiritual form as appear as a lion then Leo said dear one long have i watch you when your cub nothing help what is done we have to move forward Lord why have you taken them first instead of me child all things are like wind sometimes we know wind the wind blows sometimes the wind changes its direction it was their time but Lord I should been the one who died not them oh Ronald my son you have such kind living heart you always felt put yourself before others always sacrifice yourself instead of the love ones you wish to be safe but it was not your time child it's not fare Lord why me not them I shall to you Ronald on the day before you both left as I watch the plane take your parents that kim and her parents pray that if the plane doesn't that they would give you to me so that I can train and that what ever happen they allow themselves to be with me and not matter what direction the currents would change they told Lord we all love Ron but we realise are spirit to be with you in paradise keep Ron safe thank you Lord for this precious treasure we all have he was gift to us from above as he heard this he cried my Lord what I shall do then like father lion he nuzzle him purrrrr said fear not child I shall watch you when your ready I will parent you and guide you to where I have place for you stay and family who will take you in Ronald Lord I feel like I can't bare for my heart still hurts maybe they will help you heal child just have faith that you will overcome these trials for another had simler experience that you had then Lord help me to know how to be strong you will Ron and as father i shall help you through this how did deserve you my king child you are previous to me for you have heart lion mind of a dove you have strong will and I will teach to master it rest now Ron for will watch over you and keep you safe thank he said thank you Lord as close his eyes father Lord prayed keep us in your care with that he said your will be done my son. As they rest deep miles away at pride rock stood queen kiara her mate king kovu as they slept came a vision as voice spoke she was in meadow when a golden lion appear she grasp who are you peace be with thee daughter of simba son of mufusa how do you know my daughter what father does not know all his children for i great king Leo aslan of thee greater king of the past do you not remeber me sir is it really high king Leo come and see for your self daughter as he show the side of his fur where the he was stab on the stone table forgive my Lord i did not know peace be with daughter of the eden for come to you because here lies wounded animal he survive horrible ascendant he Lys here with me tell your parents to come and fetch him make sure to bring them alone for he is son of Adam treat with care daughter for he has a kind gentle heart i will and thank you Lord father as dream ended so did she awaken from where she slept she went to her parents then went saw her father simba asleep she then smirk and gave her father a daughter living kiss as he barley open his kiara what is it why you awaken me father king Leo appear great circle he awaken like one strike with lighting what did he want there is a son of Adam here in Savannah he need a place to rest and and to recover he wishes for you both alone to come and retrieve him if it his will then i shall nala please wake up what it simba kiara what are you doing up come we need to talk they walk outside as he explain what kiara said then it was nala who shock the high king of the past spoke to her daughter alone well she said if it's his will let me this son of Adam.

They said as they went to find him as leo watch over him he said oh Ronald your journey shall begin ah new but don't be afraid child because help is on the way and you have not be afraid of them they will help recover be brave Ronald when journey ends a new one begins.