Ronald Becames Outsider part 7

It was this ronald knew although he love his siblings of akela he knew a war it is about to begin the fact simba sons are alive means this republic of outlands hold to new kingdoms zootopia suriveral and simba won't accept that his sons are alive the hard part is that their is changing in the world these creatures are been same chance Lord gave man long ago now the creatures are becoming like humans how will he invole in this new age he wouldn't all he knows the times have change if this land is to be what Lord aslan wants this is the will of the creator there war their be sacerice to learn that such ideals come to price like aslan price on his table of stone so do they honor that same price faith ideals funny Ron thought we thought same long ago now animal kingdoms are going to same for direction we once like them there going battles zoos their freedom will bring their survival of new nation like human america it's mirror will be this zootopia.
Ronald called kopa yes lord president I come to realized something by you showing what the maker will is I figure there's something that I feel the reason I survive why zira didn't kill me why that same time kion was spared and it seems that somehow somewhere this plan that aslan given me and maybe this what I praying for longest time Lord president this land you look at it soil touch it kopa grab his paw place the soil it feels alive this is what creator created this soil is sacred this land sacred fought over in human civilizations lust for power and control but long ago human histroy there young human boy his father once great but during his time rule like his father rule given a great bestow upon family be the great deliveror then his father for his line was sick curse had befallen the land enemies conspired against this just king so his friend wise human look after his child brought him to living family as years go by the boy grew in person whose heart was like aslan himself then one great just before the Passover the priest came upon great sword carve in stone of anvil written the words edge in the blade of stone who so ever pulleth thee sword of anvil he bethe righteous and humble that Lord Loveth thee so be crown king upon this sword of land which he shall rule for years the humans who live in the land many kings had tried to wield the miraculous blade but none fitted the description of the sword for it was Lord who told his servant to cast blade in soil for only one who worthy by Christ shall deem him worthy like David of old shall rule land just farley but none had heart pure and humble so young boy by the name of Arthur pendragon was adopted by his father squire who became Lord over small homestead from the great castle this great person was father to young Arthur for he was small boy when the old king died and noble Lord had raise as he was his son love him like his child but also love the other son who care enough for this other son then one day it morning before the Sabbath the boy Arthur was page to his adopted brother but you see his brother by the name kay was dueling force knight and it was then did great advisor of the king whole pass into heaven his advisor help at the time been the great stewert whome watch many fight because none could lift sword of heaven in anvil of stone well his brother sword broken by this fear knight it was then did young Arthur went to blacksmith to see if it was open it had been close because of torment so he kept searching then one day great light in the heavens shine upon old church in courtyard of stone upon heaven light appear to this holy sword bared in anvil now at the time young Arthur never seen this sword before for the writings were carve but the sword handle was golden sapphire made some will called later called dragonstone bless with holy spirit light shine like morning star to Northwind and when young boy saw marvel at the great sword he began realize that his brother would lose the match he didn't have a sword he took his hands with his heart he pray that good Lord would give him strength to wedge the blade from anvil well Lord awsner him his prayer during that hour the sword was loosen from the stone as pull out of whence it came it glow great light it heaven light it blue light as pure as heaven bay he took the blade to his brother when gave the sword to his brother he saw the blade and how thou have this blade he ask the boy then reply upon i saw light shine one this sword in anvil and I pray that the good Lord would help me pulleth it out and he did so pull thy sword in anvil well the father and brother were beyond baffle because this boy could do what many of them could not so father said show thee if thou can do it again then everyone gather around the boy then place the sword same way he pulleth out for now it became one with anvil once it was done many came to pulleth but none could realised it so boy then again gave permission to do what he did before and when did he pray sane prayer before and he pull the sword out again then great voice thou art worthy of me son like David thou art be the true king of old lead just righteously so my son.
For then everyone knew this boy gain favor of the king of the most high.