The New Animal Kingdom part 8

As kopa grasp everything and wisdom of Ron he realize this was something more then outlands more then pridelands this what zootopia would the lands come togather as republic of both kingdoms but to established and he knew father won't understand these ideas of new kingdom where are beast are equally in the eyes of high king aslan not is above the kings of the past so shall it be no king shall rule pastres for great leader serves family he cares for this what reader leader a protector to those he cannot protect themselves at same when leader falls it's up those protect to know protect themselves like wise the role to his subjects are like can rule equally noyone is higher then rest they govern equally strange times indeed what will you do now simba once I was i cub i use seek wisdom from you refiki but now I found wisdom from another through I miss you both very much we can exactly became who we once were you have daughter now simba one that needs your guidance more then same now with kovu me and kion pledge ourselves with new purpose once which no ruler governs his subjects they govern themselves we all made new bound for narnians creatures of these new lands from out old era shall rise new era and the only questions simba what will do what will kiara do will you kovu side with ideals of fallen dynasty or will you kovu take building new one you were raise this old land when your outsider and bore painfull memories will allow the past to decide your future will you change the course that all of us have to do make new circle of life we need to uphold this choice not in our paws anymore brother you and father have to decided how you want to play this old ways are gone we must make better traction on what this new narnia is going to be the old prideland has cost to much blood spilt for all tyrants this new land has to be restore as new land given by aslan himself what will you kiara chose for your young ones this critical moment there unbalance in these scared grounds with your Pridelanders bring darkness or make light to shine all old things and restore them to new. At the same time kovu gaze he could sense thing kopa sense there has been change in the land a test two groups long ago gain the right to rule but kovu he knew the pridelands had fail what they are soppose uphold because of mufasa sin so it past on to whole pridelands even now they gone longer then they should but he cane across old friend he forgotten the hard part was he was sure what was the right decision he made old mistake taking sides with zire vendetta of simba and the pridelands now this has been switch the outlands have become the pridelands themselves which means the pridelands are new outlands run by sins of tyrants of kings and now he in the mist of it what is his decision he love kiara with all heart and soul he knew she had to much of simba in her they will except these new changes which now come to war how the lands shall be govern because he loves them he needs to be with them and how he was just as much fault as they were he realize it all of them were in the wrong all then destroy these sacred lands broke the old council rock they have cause separation of the lands because of their foolish pride and now Pridelanders have to awnser their crimes of narnian kings of the past life creed is going to pass judgment upon their actions how might we Pridelanders have fallen so far from grace. We became what have dispised we don't honor the circle of life anymore or their foundations this family feud has broken balance within the lands themselves we are much to blame to have cause this crack in family dynasty what's worse we bound and gage aslan on the table of stone we have curse these pure lands with taint and now war going to come and I must finish what we started I'm sorry aslan please forgive me as kion saw came there talk to his brother kovu here me he said don't blame what happen my parents were the ones who need awnser their crimes not you i could I say I was wrong you were right and I do want their be peace between Pridelander and outlander but it noting going to come they way want there has to removing old things for to restore them to new and this is Course we have to take this is my new home and fight for what I believe in you must choose what you willing to fight only aslan knows what your heart wants but what you chose know this your are my brother and i was glad to have met you kiara finally has grown up and she chose well I always wanted to see the day you both come togather I pray to aslan as many times to see that day when found my brother he and made promise for animals that will fight those who destroy foundation which aslan had longer before you and I were born and no matter what don't look back or think your desison and really she needs you now I will never forget time we had but this has to be kovu when the winds blow one cannot fight one has to let blow through and finally has past the sky and land shall grow back to what was before the storm thank you kion you were always brother I should had and I hope when the time comes don't hesitate I have to fall for this dying dynasty to dy. Then let me pray for you brother almighty aslan high king of the past watch over you son when time comes help him draw strength in you and if he falls let be welcome in you king of the past I pray it will quick so doesn't suffer seeing what the war would do in this pray amane.