"Do not threaten me, Mate." I snarl, my movements quick as my arms dart forward. Pressing my hands against his chest and shoving with all my mite. His hands snatch my wrists, the grip tight but not painful. I want to rip his throat out right now.

"That is the second time you have put your hands on me. If you were not my mate, you wouldn't have lived the first time. Now I understand you are angry, but do not think you may do as you please here." He took a step towards me, fear rising up inside me. I take a step back, clearly not getting the message he steps forward again. For every step he takes I took another. Panic set in when my back was pressed against the wall. Crap..

"Get off of me." I gritted out through clenched teeth. From the corner of my eyes I see him smirk down at me. His body pressed into mine, pinning me to the wall. His hands released my wrists only to be placed above my head. I swallowed hard again as I feel him lean into me, his large body completely caging me in.

"You need to control yourself, Nikita. I am your mate, you are my Luna. I will show you all the respect you deserve but I expect you to do the same." His voice sending shivers through me, a small smirk played on his lips. This jerk was enjoying this! He knows what he does to me, and uses it against me.

"So what, I have to stay here? I'm just supposed to act like everything is fine? Be your Luna, take care of your pack? No thanks." My voice betrayed me, cracking slightly as my body reacted to his. My anger was gone only to be replaced with sadness and a need to be wanted. I wanted him to want me like I wanted him. He was breaking my heart with every word he spoke. My wolf was whining in the back of my head as we both felt rejected.

"Our pack, Nikita. I know I have said differently. I realize that was a mistake. This pack is as much yours as it is mine. You are my equal, the pack needs someone like you. Someone who isn't afraid to challenge me."

My eyes widened as he spoke. Does he really mean it? If he can change his mind about that..maybe, just maybe I can change his mind about being with me. My head tilted back, taking in his handsome face until my eyes met his. My eyes filled with tears as I looked up at him. His eyes softened, concern clear as day in his eyes. Maybe I could change him?

I don't know what possessed him but his hand cupped my right cheek as he lowered his head, pressing his lips to mine. My eyes close as my body reacts instantly, lips moving against his as I feel his thumb brush away my tear. Conan's other hand dropped from the wall before falling to rest on my left hip. A small moan sounds from the back of my throat, sliding my arms up to curl around his neck. Pulling him closer to me, my fingers fisted into the hair at back of his neck. He growled approvingly as our kiss turned hot and passionate. Full of need, lust and want. I could tell he wanted me just as much as I wanted him in that moment. Conan's other hand left my cheek, both of his hands slid down my legs as he bent down. Gripping the back of my thighs he picks me up, a small moan escapes me as my body is pressed against his groin. I can feel his erection against me, he smirks into the kiss as my legs instinctively wrap around him. My body acting on its own as I grind into him. A gasp escapes me when I feel his throbbing member, his tongue slips into my mouth.

Our tongues battle for dominance, as he sucks on my tongue when it darts into his mouth before I feel him nibble on it softly. Causing my body to shudder and moan into his mouth. Conan's hands travel up from my thighs until I feel his thumbs hooking onto the hem of my tank top. Sliding it up as his fingers trail along my sides, sending shivers through me. Arching my back, pressing myself into him as I moan again. My top comes off before his hands slowly glide down my sides once more. Only stopping once they reach my hips again. I pull back in desperate need of air, panting. Conan's lips never leave me, trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck. Sucking and biting softly as he makes his way to the spot he will mark me. My head rolls to the side, giving him more access as I moan, grinding my hips into him. I feel him smile against the skin of my neck as I completely submit to him. His lips trail open mouth kisses across my throat. This very moment I feel fueled with a new decision. I was going to find out everything there is to know about this man. I am going to make him love me, no matter what. I am not going to give up on my chance of a happy ending. He is my mate, my destiny, the one who will always be there. The other half of my soul and soon he will feel the same. The feel of his canines elongating as he continues to kiss, suck and nibble on my throat has me panting in need. My body is hot as he reaches the spot on my neck that meets my shoulder, sucking softly. His tongue flicks out against the skin, I bite my lip to hide my pleasurable moans. Conan's canines lightly press into my neck, a small moan comes from me as I press against the back of his head. Begging him to do it already. His teeth sink in a little further and just when I think he's going to mark me, the damn door to the study opens. Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.