Chapter Thirty Three

Dominic groaned and side stepped away from the office doors he was standing in front of. Two seconds passed before the doors burst open, I sat up quickly and turned to see who it was. Standing in the doorway was none other than Alpha Zane Green, Peyton shoved off the wall and smiled lovingly at the Alpha. Zane went straight to him, eyes scanning over every inch of his body before cupping his face in his hands and kissing him tenderly. It took everything in me not to burst, it really was one of those "Aww" moments where you just gush over the love displayed between two people. Once they broke apart, Zane wrapped an arm around Peyton's waist and turned to Dominic.

"What the hell is going on here?" His tone wasn't accusing, more confused as he took in the man secured to a chair in silver chains, trembling in fear. The women who sat on the floor next to him with a small child in her arms. Dominic sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. I knew he hated having to explain himself to others, hell just simply talking to people was not something he enjoyed at all really.

"Alpha Zane." I began, respectfully. His eyes met mine before he tipped his head in a slight bow, showing the same respect.

"Luna Nikita."

"This is the man who kidnapped our son." I gestured towards him. Zane's eyes snapped to the man's, an instant glare. I felt the relief from Dominic as I took the pain of having to explain away from him.

"I see. Then by all means, proceed." He guided Peyton over to the couch I was previously occupying only a few moments ago before Brent brought Sara and Leaha in.

"Now then, since that is settled." As I spoke Dominic closed the doors to the office once again before standing in front of them like the all intimidating keeper of the gates. Which gates I wasn't too sure, honestly it could be both. Either the gates to heaven or hell and the destination was solely up to the couple in front of us.

"Sara." I called out to her. Her head snapped in my direction but she kept her gaze lowered.

"Ye-yes Luna?" She stuttered out. I honestly did feel bad about what I was about to do, she had nothing to do with the actions on her mate.. well at least I hope so.

"Do you know why your mate would sneak into the private bedroom of your Alpha and Luna? Or why he would kidnap their child from said bedroom by taking him out of a four story window?" I paused, waiting for her answer. Her gaze met mine for a second before she shook her head.

"N-no no I don't, L-luna."

"Hmm.. interesting. Well then then I suppose you also don't know why he would then take that child into the woods, further and further away from his loving and caring parents. Why when that child was begging and pleading for the man to take him home, to let him come back to his Momma, he instead hurt that child." My body was shaking slightly as I played what Jackson told me over and over in my mind. Tears began to form in her eyes and she shook her head again, clutching her daughter closer to her chest.

"Maybe you can tell me why or rather who this man would meet up with in the woods? A group of men he knows? Why these people devised a plan to steal a small boy away from the only life he's ever know, away from his family." By now I was speaking through gritted teeth, hands balled into fists at my sides as I stared at Al with a death glare. A small sob broke through her lips.

"No.. N-no, I don't kn-know anything." I didn't want to cause her fear, I would never hurt her or her child but I couldn't control the rage that was swirling inside of me. In a flash I stood in front of Al, ripping the tape off his mouth as my breathing became heavy.

"Why?! Who gave you the right to do that?! You like to hurt children?! Calling them names? Telling them that you are going to kill their mother?!" I saw red as I snarled in Al's face, my right  hand wrapping around his throat in a tight grip and squeezing.