The heat Dilema pt 2

(Art credit to Mushie.r who is such an incredible artist)

Michael stared at the shelves of the mostly empty CVS for a long while. Elevator type music played in the background. Why the fuck did they have so many types or orange juice?? To pulp or not to pulp? 50% pulp? Fresh oranges or extra sugar??? He just wanted some orange juice goddamnit. 

Mc Donald's was way out of the way, and even though it was only a few hours away, Michael refused to go there anytime other then 3 am (when it's the best) so he stopped at a pharmacy to pick up some Advil and juice for the over the top horny boy in his car.
He kept opening and closing the fridge door to the juice, hoping that jesus or something would come down and tell him what to buy.
He felt his phone buzz in his pocket, it was Jeremy???
"Hey Jere you goo-"
"Miiiiiikkkkeeeee"
"Hi there bud." Michael frantically put in his earbuds, seeing as he didn't want everyone in the store to hear his friend moaning his name into the phone"
"Mikey please please please get in meee" Michael turned red. Even though he was just balls deep in this kid a little bit ago, the thought still drove him crazy.
"Jere I'm coming just hold on ok? Can you hold up for a few minutes for me I'm getting stuff to make you feel better ok?"
Michael snagged a juice bottle and practically skeeted to the desk, a voice came through the headphones,
"Mikey  please stay on the line"
"Jere I'm paying I'll be right there just hang in there"
"Michael don't leave me"
"Jere I would never ever leave you, I'll stay on and I'll be right there just hang on"
He set the goods down on the counter for the unenthusiastic teenager to scan, flashing her a quick smile which she didn't return. Cool.

The exchange was mostly normal until she handed him the change and Michael froze. A deep moan came from his earbuds, followed by little pants and gasps and . Michael gulped, that was so fucking hot.... the image appeared in his head.
That freckled boy he's loved for so long, head thrown back, grinding himself against the seats of HIS PT cruiser. He shuttered, feeling an uncomfortable feeling between his legs. His hand flew instinctively to the forest of love bites on his neck, just barely covered by the flipped up collar of his button down

"Ahem,"
The cashier was holding out his change.
"Are you gonna take this or should I just wait till you finish your orgasm."
Michael shook the thought from his head, blushing hard.
"W-what"
"I'm kidding. It's a fucking joke." She said in a monotone voice.
Michael nervously laughed through the wonderful sounds coming through his headphones. "Right." He took his change and heelied out of there, hopefully fast enough that no one would be able to see his growing member. Jeremy was desperately talking into the phone now. "Your so beautiful and I- I need you- and you hafta, I need you Mye, I gotta have you and your so pretty just please please pl-" the words were turning to desperate sobs. Michael ran to the car as fast as he could, fumbling with his keys and was met with a blast of pheromones when he opened the door.

He was also met with a quite delicious sight.
The boy was bouncing up and down on the passenger seat of the car, 3 fingers desperately trying to pleasure himself. Michael almost passed out right then and there. He needed this boy as soon as possible, and Jeremy needed him. Michael leapt into the car, and started it up, breaking the trance that Jeremy was in.

Before he was even able to pull out of the parking lot, Jeremys head was on his lap.
"AhHH JERE" Michael kept his eyes locked on the road, fearing that if he looked down he wouldn't be able to look back up. "H-hey Buddy, I'll do unspeakable things when we get to your house, but I don't want to get us into a horrible car wreck as I just bought a new bumper sticker and I would hate for it to go to wa-AHH" Jeremy's mouth surrounded Michaels member through his pants, humming on and off which made beautiful vibrations for the taller boy. "Shit!" Michael bucked his hips up to Jeremy, who was all to happy to have them. Michael couldn't get them home. Not safely in this foggy mindset. So he pulled off into the back of a grocery store lot and parked the car, whispering profanities to Jeremy all the while.