The heat delima (part 1?)

This is my first time writing smut so forgive me I know it's bad. P L E A S E leave some advice or constructive criticism in the comments, and feel free to re-write this idea, I would LOVE to read it! Also, im using this book as practice, so if you could give me scenarios to write that would be awesome.

Jeremy told Michael everything. Almost everything. There were only two things about Jeremy that Michael didn't know about. Number one, he had a raging crush on Michael. And number two, he was an omega. Not telling Michael about the crush had obvious reasons, but Jeremy had been overthinking not telling Michael about the Omega thing. There really wasn't anything to be afraid of, what was the worst that could happen? He knew Michael would get concerned for him during heats, and want to do anything to help. Even if he hated it. Maybe that's what Jeremy was afraid of. Afraid that in the haze of his first heat, he would think since Michael knew, it was ok for him to say things he'd regret later, desperately ask for things during his heat that no friend should ask for. and Michael giving in, and then hating Jeremy for making him do it. He had heard that heats can make you do crazy things. So Jeremy decided that the best solution was to just tournament himself trying to decide weather or not to tell Michael while they played DDR In Michaels basement. "-so essentially, the word, Okay, is an ancient meme." Michael was choosing the next song for them to do. Jeremy was too lost in thought.

"Jere? Are you listening?"

"Hm? Yeah yeah totally."

"Still feeling sick? We can stop if you want. Even though it means you forfit to me in the tournament." Michael grinned.

"You wish. I'm gonna take you down Mell."

To be honest, Jeremy really had felt sick to his stomach. There was a bug going around school that Jeremy must have caught, because he had been feeling awful all week. He'd had headaches, and his stomach just hurt a lot. A whole lot. Like his organs were moving around inside him. Which wasn't helping the decision process go any more smoothly

"Legend of max. Your gonna wish you took that break Heere."

"Oh come on. You do legend on Max every time. You know I suck at it." Jeremy whined

"Yup. That's why we're doing it." Michael smiled like a total goofball.

Jeremy laughed and shook his head. The song started. Both boys started out pretty strong. Jeremy quickly started to slip behind per usual.

"Eat My dust Jeremy! Your gonna have to buy the weed for the next year at this pace!"

Jeremy laughed

"In your dreams Mell! I'll-" Jeremy suddenly felt something...off. Like the pit in your stomach you get when something bad happens, except, it felt like there really was a pit in his stomach. Like there was something in him that was untouchable, but desperately needed to be touched. It felt like having an itch inside him, but it NEEDED to be scratched, like being paralyzed and having Tourettes. It went from a bother, to uncomfortable, to sudden hurt. It ached.

"Jere? You good bud? You look really weird just standing there like that."

He knew what this was. Heat. Everything people had described. Jeremy could feel tears prick at the backs of his eyes that he just couldn't hold back anymore. His mouth hung open and he could feel that he was going to drool but he couldn't focuses his energy on anything but trying not to fall to the ground and scream. He felt the tears spill rapidly down his cheeks.

"Just so mad I beat you? Haha." Michael punched Jeremy in the arm playfully and offered an awkward smile. Hoping to break Jeremy out of this trance.

"Jeremy? Your freaking me out dude just tell me what's wrong!"

Jeremy's terrified eyes slowly moved to meet with Michaels. He didn't know if he was crying from the pain, or knowing there was no getting out of this.