I didn't know that he was on the football team? And Dylan's hoodie that Lilli is wearing, it's the same except different name.

I dug through my bag and pulled out my navy blue booty shorts and slipped them on. (Below)

Lilli slipped on the same pair that I had, although they were red and we headed downstairs

We found the stairs easier than before and we made our way into the kitchen.

Nobody was in there, but there was food.

"Yes!" Lilli yelled as she saw the sausage, bacon and eggs.

She grabbed a plate and filled it up with everything.

"Kaytlyn, are you not getting food?!" Lilli yelled.

"I'm just gonna have toast." I said, walking over to the toaster to put some in.

"No, no, no, you eat like a freaking mouse! Dig in!" She stated.

I shrugged.

"Look at all the good shit on the counter, and all you want is toast! Can you not like... eat less like a mouse?!" Lilli asks.

"Okay, Lilli, no need to worry about me. I don't like eating a lot in the morning." I stated with a shrug.

"I'm worried about ya kid." Lilli says.

"Don't be, I don't like eating a lot in the morning, as I said before." I said as I plopped my bread in the toaster.

"We're gonna see all your bones." Lilli mumbles.

"You don't need to worry!" I yell.

"Okay, enough you two." Darren says from the dining room.

"Shut up." Me and Lilli both say in sync.

"When I can see every single rib that you have, I'll say that I told ya so." Lilli says, taking a bite of bacon.

"You won't, I'd have to be anorexic for that." I told her as my toast popped up.

I put it on my plate and then went searching for the peanut butter.

"What are you looking for?" Lilli asks.

"The peanut butter." I answered.

"Cabinet beside the microwave." She said.

I looked there and found it.

"How did you know where it was?" I questioned her.

"I found it yesterday when we got here." She answered.

I nodded my head. Understanding that she obviously snooped around.

Lilli's phone went off, scaring the both of us.

She flipped the screen over and her eyes showed absolute horror.

I frowned in confusion.

She showed me the screen.

It was from an unknown number, telling Lilli to tell me to check my phone.

I ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I rushed into our room, and unplugging my phone, I saw a message but immediately turned my phone over when I saw it.

Rushing back downstairs, my fear was becoming worse, it's probably the Pythons.

"What is it?" She questioned.

"I didn't look." I said.

"Look!" She exclaimed.

I didn't want to turn my phone over, we were just getting past all of this stuff.

But I flipped it over anyways.

There was a message. From Unknown.

I opened it.

It read:

Now that you're dating Mr. Bad Boy, you aren't scared of us, are ya?

"Kaytlyn?" Lilli asks.

My breath was stuck in my throat, no more air could get into my lungs.

Almost like I was being strangled again.

"They're gonna kill me." I said, letting the air out of my lungs and slowly bringing it back in.

"W-what? Who?" Lilli stutters.

"The Pythons."

_______________________________