Faling for my Fear 17

Its been a week since Jason's death and the thing is I don't feel guilty for killing him. Does that make me a monster? I'll never know. But I didn't get arrested becauase Jason ahs been wanted by the Supes council for a while; apparently Nate has friends in high places and told them, and they always tried to find Jason as he's killed a few agents of theres. The girls he had all survived bar one her name was Michelle Motes and I attened her funeral and gave their family my apoligies.

Right now I was standing at the cliff looking out thinking.

"Im sorry Jason, that I couldn't be with you; helps you." I whispered tears in my eyes. "Im sorry that I wasn't your mate because if I was maybe you wouldn't be like that; you've been alone of this time and I was the only thing you had. Im not going to say your forgiven because youre not, all those innocents that you killed or took a loved one away from." I wiped the tears away.

"The funny thing after everything is that I still love you, and I always will. But I have Jace now and I love him more and he's so sweet and deserving maybe I shouldn't be his mate but he says he wants me and he'll get me"

I stood there and let my heart cry for Jason, I loved him and I still do. I love my Jason the one who was sweet and kind and caring not the murderer, cutter.

I felt a presence and knew it was Jace and I turned and faced him, nothing major has changed we kissed once, but all we've done is holding hands and sleep in the same bed.

"I love you" he said to me, I smiled and looked down.

"I know I love you" I whispered to him, his feet came into my view and he gently took my jaw in his hands and pulled my face to look up at him.

"So can we be together?" he whispered to me. "This week has been hell Sammy, please just tell me if you accept me because Im fed up with it and Im losing my mind" he whispered in a pain edge voice.

"Are you sure you want me Jace, what Brenna said is true. Im broken and I wont be fixed not for a while maybe not ever"

"Baby I want to be with you broken or not. I love you just let me be with you" he said looking me in the eyes searching mine.

"Jace" I said with a sigh and leant forward and kissed him. He was shocked but that ddint stop him from wrapping his arms around me and kiss me back. He kissed me like I was air, wrapping one hand in my hair and pulling me closer and tighter towards his warm body.

"God sammy baby I'll go to hell and back for you" he mumbled against my lips. I smiled and just kissed him.

We went home, sounds strange saying home; after all these years I have one and Im happy. I saw Emma and Evan sitting on other sides of the room, which shocked me. Evan looked up at me and smiled sadly. I took a seat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder; he sighed and wrapped his arms around me. Jace kissed me on the forehead and Emma walked out the room with him.

"He's gone" I whispered to him; he nodded.

"I know" he said, I pulled my head of his shoulder.

"Be with her" I said to him. "You love her Evan I know you do; I see it in your eyes."

"Sam...I..." he said to me, I smiled at this.

"Nah uh don't you do that" I said to him sternly. "You cannot use me as an excuse anymore; Jason is gone. I have Jace now, Im safe" he sighed.

"Sam, I don't think deserves me" he said to me sadly, I laughed.

"Damn right she doesn't." he looked at me with surprise. "She deserves a sweet kind caring guy, which you all are. But she also has en ded up with a hard headed, over protective, bad tempered guy who has a broken sister who he'd do anything; like giving up the love of his life for" I said to him, he smiled. I kissed his forehead. "She may not deserve you but shes got you"

"Sam I love you" he said with a smile. I laughed.

"Good after all this you should" he was staring at me.

"What?" I said, worried I had something on my face.

He shook his head, and smiled kissing my cheek and his eyes caught Emma who was talking to Jace in the kicthen. I smiled and nodded towards the kitchen. "Go get her tiger" I said to him.

He sighed and stood up, heading over to change his life.

I sat there watching them talk; Jace shook his head and walked over to me taking the seat Evan was sitting minutes ago.

"Will you miss him?" Jace asked me, I thought about it.

"Yeah I guess I will; when we were running from him, I missed the side fell in love with ages ago. Now I know Ill wont have him back as he's gone" I said with a shrug. Jace was staring at me alittle sad.

"So Sammy baby are we are couple?" he asked me, I looked over into the kicthen and saw Emma and Evan kissing. I smiled.

"Yeah I think we are" He grinned and kissed me.

EMMA:

I was talking to Jace and noticed that Evan was walking this way. We hadnt really talked all week, Evan has been worried about Sammy we all have been but shes taking it well.

"So are you two a couple?" I asked Jace, he grinned and looked over at Sammy.

"We better be" he said, I laughed at his cockyness. I always loved Jace; he was my big brother.

"Emma can we talk?" Evan asked me, I nodded and looked at Jace. He smiled.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone" he said with a wink my way.

"Jace" Evan said. "Make her happy" Jace nodded walking away shaking his head slightly.

We stood there awkwardly looking at each other when he spoke.

"I'm sorry Emma." He said, I arched and eyebrow. "You're mated to me a over protective baring, bad tempered guy but I love you Emma. I know you may not want to be with me and I don't mind Ill understand but I need you to know; that Sam had only been my prority for the last year then you walk in beautiful, sassy loud mouthed and I fell for you. You and Sam are the most important to me and I wont promise that you wont get mad and want to walk away; but I will promise you once youre with me I wont let you get away" he said to me with this male look. I wanted him. I stepped closer to him and kissed him hard. He didn't hesistate at all he kissed me back, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too" I whispered pulling away slightly; only so there was a breath between our lips. "Im not letting you get away either youer mine" he smiled and kissed me.

"I can live with that" he said as he kissed me.

(Back to sam)

Mecy and Nathan came down and we were all just talking. Jace and I were standing by the window, when Evan and Emma came in. Emma looked flustered but happy same with Evan. Jace kissed my neck, then started to nibble at it making me giggle.

"Stop it" I said to him, he kissed it my neck again and turned my head towards his so he could kiss me on the lips. I didn't complain just kissed him back, once he pulled away.

"You know just because youre together doesn't mean you get to kiss her every second while Im around" Evan said to us, as he sat down pulling Emma on his lap. She was shocked at that but didn't complain infact she snuggled her head into the crook of his neck, smelling him. I know this because Jace does this to me, it must be something to do with being a were.

"Mate now Im with her; Ill kiss her as much as I like" Jace said to Evan, proving his point by kissing my lips gently.

"Enough Jace" Nate said with a smile.

"Yes sir" Jace said. I kissed his chin and we carried on talking about nothing and everything. It was weird just talking not having to fear anything.

You can guess what happened that night, Jace and I showed our love to each other. It was beautiful and I love him with all my heart. He's everything I want and everything I don't deserve but he loves me. I have fallen in love. I don't regret meeting Jason not one minute; I regret what he became because of others, and his loneliness.

I have falling for my fear and I don't regret it one bit.

This is my story of falling for my fear. I hope you enjoyed it 