part6

PART 6

~~~

You keep walking and walking till you see michael and his friends outside the ground . They were discussing something. You waste no time and run from backside to see austin. You go and see austin playing soccer. You run to him.

~~~

(y/n) : austin ! You have to leave !

Austin : (y/n) ???

(y/n) : michael and his friends followed you , they are discussing something outside the ground.

Austin : what are you talking about ?

~~~

You both hear some voices.

~~~

Austin : Quickly go ! Hide behind those chairs.

(y/n) : no , im staying here with you.

Austin : (grabbing your arms) do as I say and hide there , now !

~~~

He pushes you slightly and you run and hide but you still can see everything. He starts to play soccer normally.

~~~

Michael : well well well , look boys , who's here ?

Austin : I didn't know you were blind.

Michael : haha , funny , boys ! Grab him.

~~~

2 boys grab Austin's hands.

~~~

Austin : leave before i'll kick your ass.

~~~

Michael : oh really , what are you gonna do , call your daddy ? oh wait he's dead ! Hahaha.

~~~

All the guys laugh with michael and suddenly austin punches a guy and they all start to fight. You were really scared for austin but he fought really well and knocked down 2 guys. Now they were only him and simon. Suddenly a night guard flashes his flash light and everybody runs , but austin comes to you , takes your hand and you both run. He takes you to the gym basement nearby.