part11

PART 11

~~~

That night you cried yourself to sleep. You get up to something being thrown at your window. Opening your window you see austin there. He waves at you and signal you asking you to come down. You just nod your head and sneak out. As you come outside he takes your hand and takes you backside of the building.

~~~

Austin : .....

(y/n) : what do you want ?

Austin : im sorry.

(y/n) : ok , that's it ?

Austin : no , its just ...

(y/n) : what ?

Austin : you seem really sweet (y/n) , you are a nice girl and me ... im no good to you.

(y/n) : why do you keep saying me this ?

Austin : because im not. You're a good girl and me ? I smoke , I fight all the time , I never take anything serious in my life , you're just wasting your time on me.

(y/n) : (coming close) what if im okay with it ? What if I don't have a problem with all your bad habits ? What if I accept you with all your flaws ?

Austin : then you'll get yourself in trouble.You come closer , connecting your hands with his and looking directly at his eyes.

(y/n) : with you , i'll go anywhere , I don't care about anything right now austin , I want to be with you , do you have the same feeling for me ?

Austin : I ... I don't want to destroy your life.

(y/n) : you won't Austin.

Austin : I ...

(y/n) : ssshhh.

~~~

Kissing his cheek you hug him. He hugs you back.

~~~

Austin : I want to show you something. Be ready tomorrow after school.

(y/n) : but tomorrow is sunday.

Austin : oh yeah , after breakfast ill take you there.

(y/n) : where ?

Austin : nothing special , just a place.

~~~

He pulls out. You lean in to kiss him but he steps back.

~~~

Austin : save it for tomorrow. Goodnight.

~~~

He leaves and you go back to your room.

~vote, comment