Chapter 3♡ Rejection.

Start from the beginning

"I thought....... I dont care. He's a jerk and if he doesnt want me he can go to hell." I hissed and started shaking.

"Tori calm down, now!" He demanded but as I took deep breaths and closed my eyes all i seen was paul, and his words kept replaying and i shook more.

"Jake im just gonna sleep in the woods tonight tell them I like stayed in a hotel or something." I said threw my teeth. When i thought of the others I thought of paul and the rejection hit me full force and I shifted ripping my clothes. When I looked down and I was on all fours and had all white fur. i ran towards the woods my white fur blowing in the wind, my vision was tinged red and my blood boiling, stupid worthless anger management never works.

JPOV

"Jake im just gonna sleep in the woods tonight tell them i like stayed in a hotel or something." My sister said shaking then her clothes started to rip and within a blink of a eye there stood a huge all white wolf, like the wolf was a little bigger than mine! she ran to the woods and out of sight i threw her torn clothes into a bin and i layed out a pair of my sweat pants and tshirt for her when she comes back. I went back in the house and everyone looked at me.

"oh um she was tired and decided to stay at a hotel?" I said more like a question. Then I heard thunder before it started pouring outside. 

"How did she stay in a hotel with no money?" Embry asked suspiciously and i gulped.

"No she had just alittle." I said and he shrugged. we watched the game that was on and Paul walked through the door he looked around and then his gaze dropped.

"Wheres Tori?" he asked and Ialmost laughed in his face

"Not any of your concern." I said and he started shaking i shrugged

"Its my concern if shes my mate!" he said and i let out the laugh

"you rejected her last time I checked so shes not even your imprint so don't you dare call her your mate!" I hissed and walked to the kitchen, when I passed him he grabbed me by my shirt and slammed me into the wall. I started shaking and then heard alot of swearing and someone screaming my name. I ran to the door and swung it opened and there stood my sister covered in blood and holding her arm while yelling profanities.

TPOV

Stupid paul......... stupided imprinting........

I sat under a tree, feeling sorry for myself basically but my pity party was really cold and it was pouring buckets. I was shivering like crazy even though im a werewolf, great now im rejected and probably have a cold!

I heard a branch snap and i turned my head. the smell hit me before I even seen the pearly white skin and red eyes. And through the thick blanket of rain a guy smirked at me and he was walking over.

"Hey mutt, you guys looking for me?" He asked teasingly suddenly appearing infront of me seconds later grabbed my arm and popped it out, dislocating it. I whimpered in pain as he kicked me in the face but I sent him a menacing growl and got up even though the pain.

"Aw pup did i hurt you? dont worry the pain will be over soon." he chuckled but I lunged, quicker than he thought possible, trying to deflect the blow he kicked me in the face but i grabbed his leg in my mouth and ripped it off, he yelped and I went for the kill and ripped his head off. After spitting it out disgustedly I shifted back i grabbed his limbs and set it on fire, collapsing from the intensity of the pain, i knew how to relocate my arm by myself but i needed a solid surface and I really didn't feel like picking splinters out of my skin trying to relocate it on a tree so i ran to the house. Finding a pair of sweats and a tshirt 3 sizes too big for me, I'm going to assume is Embrys by the scent, tied to a tree, I threw them on as fast as I could and called for help the only way I knew how.