William x Reader

A/N: I'm truly sorry about the HUGE delay in every story I was supposed to write.

                                 PART 1

     Truly idiotic is what I thought, but I guess I'm stuck with him so I might as well not show my anger. Grell likes to call himself a woman, but it's merely impossible to think of him that way. No wait, it is impossible to think of him that way.

     My life is boring afterall, and it won't change anytime soon. Stuck with this reaper forever... I hope not..

     "WAAAAAAHH!!!" There was a sound that just kept getting louder it was unbelievably annoying. A flustered crimson reaper ran towards me.

     "W-Will there's someone more popular than me over there!" I pressed my lips into a thin line of pure annoyance.

     "And when have you ever been popular?" He dramatically laid a hand on his chest gasping, trying to act like he's in a non-stop play called life. Just way overexaggerated.

     "Wiill~ you know you don't mean that!" I started walking away.

     "I know well that I mean it." He grabbed side of my blazer from my right shoulder and I frowned in frustration. I shook him off with small step forward as I moved my shoulder; realeasing his grip.

     "Come see her Will she's stunning!!" I sighed again and turned around. This isn't how I planned my day to be, but then again it's always ruined somehow. This idiot of a reaper always seems to be the reason.

     "If you insist." I gave in, only because it'll most likely stop Mr. Sutcliff from talking. He swooped up wrist and pulled me forcefully to a large crowd in the hall as he mumbled bad things about whoever the person was under his breath.

    And surprisingly.. there stood a beautiful woman.

     The woman looked like royalty, not a single flaw in my eyes. But the thing about it was that I wasn't looking at the woman in the middle of the crowd, no the woman who caught my eye had (Hair length) (Hair color) hair.. and she was standing away from the crowd.

     She didn't look up from the floor a single time. She leaned against the wall and played with the bottom hem of her blazer, obviously bored out of her mind.

     I took a moment to glance over at the crowd again. A woman who was about 5'6 with pale skin, green eyes, and short black hair looked like a celebrity since everyone was paying attention to her.

     I didn't find her very attractive, I think it might be because of the fact that she looked so... happy.

     I glanced back over at the woman whom was away from the crowd. She was gone. I furrowed my eyebrows and scanned around the room. Not a single trace. I tried to subtly walks away from the crowd, making sure Mr. Sutcliff didn't see me.

     I walked down the halls and searched around calmly. This isn't unusual for things like this to happen; strange people, newcomers, and.. demons.

     I sighed as I thought about it. I shouldn't stress myself out like this, thinking about those things. I'm giving myself a headache, but I'll also have to scold many more people later on so it'll just get worse anyway.

     Your POV...

     I'll get caught if I stay here any longer! This is madness, I thought to myself as I ran into a random room, closing the door behind me. I hesitantly turned around as I realized that this could very well be a room with people in it.

     As I turned I sighed in relief. A nearly empty closet. I turned back around and locked the door. I guess I'm stuck here for now, but I'll be caught soon.. my day hasn't been too fortuitous today.. I feel as if a spell of bad luck has been casted on me.

     The only thing I really thought about now was being caught by these reapers.. What would happen then..?

To be continued.

~ Zaycali♡