It's Just The Butterflies [EXTENDED]

Disclaimer: I don't own Kuroshitsuji.

A/N: I have edited and extended this story for you all! I hope you like it.

It's Just The Butterflies.

She walked into the ballroom and began to get nervous with the amount of people. She sat in a chair in a chair on the side of the room of the masquerade ball, still wondering why she was invited here after so many years of not seeing the man who invited her. She was you; there you were, sitting in the gigantic ballroom of the Trancy manor in a gorgeous dress and your gorgeous mask. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw the infamous Alois Trancy approaching you, he wore a purple and black mask with all kinds of gorgeous designs. Was this even real? You thought to yourself. His gentle smile gave you a sense of relief from the anxiety of the many bunches of people.

"It has been a while, miss." He held out his hand and you took it with a smile and a small blush.

"Yes it has, Lord Trancy." You stood and his icy blue eyes lined with the black and purple mask scanned you up and down before giggling and complimenting your well-kept appearance, taking his hand away from yours gingerly. "You're all too sweet, Alois..." You looked away shyly and thanked him quietly.

"Oh? Did you say something? My goodness it's very loud in here... We should step outside, don't you agree?" He smiled and you looked down and shook your head in disagreement.

"Alois, you are the host so shouldn't you stay here?" He sighed loudly and mumbled.

"I suppose so.." He glanced over at Claude who was standing there with the other servants; Hannah, Timber, Thompson, and Canterbury. "You're too serious, Lady Y/N..."

"Oh shush! I'm just being cautious and responsible for you." You emphasized the last part of the sentence and he smiled, liking this playful conversation.

Alois takes your hand once again and pulls you into the crowd of dancing people.

"I just can't help but to insult you, Lady Y/N." He always teased you like this. He would flirt with you over and over again, and you knew you both wanted to be more than friends.

"You better hope Earl Ciel does not find out you were disrespectful to a lady." You teased confidently and danced with him obediently.

"Do you think I really care what that bicolored boy thinks?" You danced around with him as the masquerade ball was filled with small talk and some light laughter, but you heard nothing but Alois' voice. You were in your own world with him, and it was very comforting.

"I know you do care." You said it in quiet voice because you didn't want to think about it, he blushed lightly when he realized you were being serious.

"Well... Can you promise not to tell Ciel if I tell you a secret?" He said in the same quiet voice you used, avoiding your eyes.

"Of course." He spun you again.

"He gives me the butterflies sometimes..." You weren't very surprised since you noticed that Alois had a little crush on him. Although you hadn't seen him in a while, you couldn't ignore the fact that he did odd things to get Ciel's attention.

"He is quite charming, and proper." You smiled softly, but you were hurting inside and you kept telling yourself to get over it. You felt your heart sink when you realized when you thought he had a crush on you, he gets butterflies with Ciel. You felt embarrassed from your own thoughts, but you definitely wanted to keep that to yourself.

You and Alois were still young teens and butterflies meant more than they did when you were 10. They had a romantic feel to them even when it sounded silly.

"Follow me..." His mood was different when he talked this time. You followed him into a room, well, more like he pulled you with him quickly. You were pinned against a wall and embraced at the same time. "You're so clueless Y/N!" His tears got on your dress.

"Alois, you're sending such mixed messages! You said you had feelings for Ciel and now you're acting like this towards me!"

"Don't you get it you idiot!? I'm in love with you!" He was about 3 inches from your face until he looked into your eyes and closed the space. You closed your eyes and he forcefully kissed you, making your lips go numb within a few seconds. He sent shivers through you, he unlocked his lips from yours and kissed your neck once, then nibbled ever so gently and just slowly got rougher with it.

He stopped just a few minutes later, but it felt like a few seconds when you were with him. He looked into your eyes once again and gave you a light smile.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked as you made an uneasy look.

"It's just the butterflies, Alois..." You smiled, then he kissed you again. It was nothing like how he kissed you before, it was sweet and gentle. It was something you've wanted for a long time from Alois, your true love. You tried to not smile into the kiss, and he laced his fingers with yours. You relaxed and he pulled away seconds later, resting his forehead against yours.

"I really do love you, A/N..." He whispered with a smile.

"I love you too, Alois..." You didn't even want to go home. You wanted to stay here with him forever throught the good and bad that he's done. Through everything odd that happens in this mansion all for this lovely young man.