Kuroshitsuji: Returning To Enemies

Ciel x Reader x Alois

     Alois skipped down the garden row and Claude walked quickly behind him. "I can't wait to see Ciel!" He always wants to see Ciel. He wants Ciel to think of him as his friend, but Ciel didn't make an effort whatsoever. Alois never understood why.

     You leaned closer to Ciel and he did the same. His work papers sat on his desk and a pen was firmly held in his hand. There was footsteps that were loud and clumsy running down the hall towards this room that Ciel calls his study. "Ciel I think someone is coming..."

     "Don't worry about it." He tilted his head and grabbed your chin pulling you into a kiss. The door swung open.

     "CIE-" A blonde haired boy ran in and sang Ciel's name, but only half. He had a strange look on his face. He walked up to me and the whole room was almost silent only with Alois' footsteps. "What is your name?"

     You hesitate to tell him but then say "__ ____..." He smiled.

     "Lovely. I am, Alois Trancy."

     "Tch you think my lady will fall for you?" Ciel stood up and had a disgusted look on his face. "Don't make me laugh."

     "Are you just scared she'll choose me?" He smiled and gave off a girly giggle. "Is it because I'm taller than you, Shorty?" Ciel blushed and made an irritated face.

     "Shut it Trancy." Alois walked to Claude and grabbed his arm.

     "Let's go Claude."

     "Yes, your highness." Claude and Alois walked out. You and Ciel heard Alois shout something from down the hallway.

     "I will make her mine, Ciel Phantomhive!" Ciel sighed at that comment.

     "I'm not afraid to be the one for you." He reassured, and you were still confused.

     "What is he to you?"

    This is just part 1 I didn't wanna post this any later so I just gave it some minor closure for now. I'll write part 2 soon but I gotta get writing on the Claude x Reader x Alois story :) Thank you for reading.