Never Stopped Lovin' You Chapt.16

"Why does it have to be so gloomy today?" Raney frowned. "Gloomy days effect my mood a lot" Thomas sighed. "I'm sad" Ashlee said. "Maybe the rain will let up soon" Asher looked out the window. "I hope it does" Ashley sighed.

"What do y'all wanna do?" Wesley asked. "I guess we could watch a movie or something" Kayla said. "Okay what movie?" Jeremy asked. "Lock Out" Michelle smiled. "Alright I'll put it in" Niall walked over to the player.

*after the movie*

"Can we watch it again?" Alexandria giggled. "That movie was pretty awesome" Monti nodded. "What now?" Angel asked. "Another movie?" Nora suggested. "I don't want to really" Travis sighed. "How about we go out in the rain?" I smiled. "Um why?" AG asked. "It's romantic though you get soaked" Danielle smiled.

"Yeah let's go outside then" Justin laughed. Everyone runs out into the rain. "Well this isn't very romantic like the movies" Kayla frowned. "Is it now?" AG kissed her. She bit her lip. "Let's go play inthe puddles" Harry yelled. "I love puddles" Leisa smiled. "I'll race you to them" Liam laughed, running off. "They're such kids" Ashlee shook her head.

*with Angel*

Angel goes to sit on the swing. "May I have a seat?" Thomas smiled. "Um sure" Angel scooted over. "Ang, I'm so sorry about what I did to you" he sighed. "It's okay Tom" she looked down. "No it's not. I was such a jerk" he said. She looked at him.

Angel leaned over to him and they kiss. Thomas smiled at her. "That was romantic" she smiled to herself. "Ang, will you give me another chance? I love..." he said. She kissed him before he could finish. "You" he smiled. "Is that a good answer?" Angel giggled. "Definitely" Thomas kissed her. "I love you Tom" she smiled. "I love you Angel" he smiled.

*back inside*

"I'm soaked." AG sighed. Angel and Thomas walk in holding hands. "Aww yay!" Alex smiled. "Glad y'all are together again" Wesley smiled. They blushed. "Come on let's dry off" Jeremy handed everyone a towel.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it!

Like? Hate?

Who's seen Lockout? :) Amazing movie.

Yay another happy couple! <3