Never Stopped Lovin' You Chapt. 13

"I can't freaking believe we're going to see everyone on the Vans Worp Tour!" Ashlee squealed. "I can't wait to see Breathe Carolina" I smiled. "I'm ready to see T. Mills" Leisa giggled. "Hah I'm ready to see sexy Alex Gaskarth" Kayla giggled. "I bet you are" Danielle smirked. "The only one I'm not keen on seeing is Rise Against" Ashley said. "Yeah, but atleast we get to see the others!" Raney smiled. "Come on let's go in and get our seats" Alexandria pulled Michelle's arm. Michelle laughed.

*inside the stadium*

"I never thought in a million years that I'd get to go see this tour!" Nora yelled over the screaming people. "Me either!" Michelle laughed. "When are they going on?" Angel asked. "Another 5 minutes" Leisa looked at her watch. "Ugh come on" Danielle groaned. "Impatient much?" I laughed. "Dude and after we get to meet them!" Ashlee squealed even louder than before. "I hope I don't faint!" Kayla giggled. "No that's Britt's job" Raney laughed. I glared at her. "If I see David, I'm screaming" Michelle blushed. "I promise not to cry when Rian walks in" Alexandria laughed. "I'm not making any promises" Ashley laughed.

*10 minutes later*

Breathe Carolina comes on stage. "David!!!" Michelle squealed. "Kyle!!!!" I yelled. "Hello guys, my name is Kyle and this is David. And we are Breathe Carolina!" Kyle smiled. "Y'all are crazy" Angel laughed.

"Cut up and I can't feel my hands; No need to chase; Can you relate? Can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? And when you say that "I'm okay" I left my home in the cab; Now you can't get me"

"They are amazing!" Nora smiled. "They definitely are!" I nodded.

"I'm only getting started; I won't blackout; This time I've got nothing to wast; Let's go a little harder; I'm on fire; I won't blackout; I'm on my way; I'm only getting started"

*All Time Low walks on*

"ALEX!!" Kayla screamed. "Anymore out bursts like that and you'll have no voice tomorrow" Nora  laughed, "JACK!!!" Kayla smirked at her. "Go Alex, woo baby!" Ashley screamed. "Help us now!" Ashlee laughed. "Hi guys. I'm Alex" Alex Gaskarth yelled. "I'm Jack" Jack Barakat smiled. "I'm Rian" Rian Dawson screamed. "And I'm Zack" Zack Merrick smiled. "And we're All Time Low" they yelled.

"What am I supposed to do oh oh? When she's so damn cold like 20 below?; That girl that girl, she's such a bitch, I tell myself I can handle it. You know I don't frequent the LBC; 'Cause I'm a bit too pale to run that scene. But ths socal' sun has grown on me; And that girl that girl"

"Started with a bottle of cheap champagne, Now she's got me hooked on her like good cocaine. She's so numb miss novacaine, That girl that girl"

"T. Mills runs on*

"Now there's a hottie" Leisa winked. "Oh my gosh Leisa!" Danielle laughed. "What? He is?" she giggled. "Yo yo yo I'm T. Mills" Travis smiled. "Oh my!" Ashley screamed.

"Get low, get loose, get down on the floor. Drink up til you can't think anymore. Get low, get loose, get down on the floor, I ain't gonna change, I'm not just a stupid boy. I do everything I want to, Last night was something I wish I knew.

"I woke up with a headache; From a night I won't forget. I close my eyes, 'Cause this ain't over yet. Brooklyn bowl, I lost control and knocked down all your pins; 'Cause I just want to leave with you. You'd rather be alone. It's a long walk home.

"OMG I love this song" Danielle smiled. "It's is amazing" Ashley nodded.

"When somebody loves, Somebody falls. You're driving me crazy. You don't know. When somebody stays, Sombody goes. Sometimes it's only lonely roads. So don't say goodbye.  I can't close my eyes. I'm spinning around inside."

*End of the Concert*

"We're going backstage!" Angel squealed. "I'm nervous..." I sighed. "I am too" Michelle laughed, nervously.  "You'll be fine" Nora smiled. "Yeah come on!" Alexandria grabbed our shoulders.

"David!" Michelle blushed. "Hi miss" David hugged her. She squeaked. Alex and the guys walk in. "OMG Alex, can I get a hug?" Kayla smiled. "Sure pretty lady" Alex winked at her. 'Where's Kyle?" I frowned. "Someone looking for me?" Kyle walks in. "Eep!" I blushed. "Travis!" Alexandria smiled. "T. Mills" Leisa hugged him. "Hi pretty thing" he smiled at her.

*back home*

"How was your day?" AG asked. "It was amazing!" Raney smiled. "Well glad you had a blast tonight" Thomas laughed. "It was way more than just a blast" I laughed. "We can tell" Asher smiled. "We're going to bed" Angel sighed. "Night girls!" Monti smiled. "Hey Nora can I talk to you?" Wesley asked. "Sure Wes" Nora smiled.

*with Nora & Wesley*

"What's up Wes?" Nora smiled. "Well ever since you came back all I can think about is old times together" Wesley looked into her eyes. "I do the same Wesley" she blushed. "I love you so much Nora and wish we had never fought all those times because of you agreeing with what your parents wanted. It was right to do that, I was being a jerk" he sighed. "It's okay Wessy" she hugged him. "You haven't called me that in forever" he smiled.

She blushed. "Will you please give us another chance?" Wesley asked. "Yes Wesley. I hated fighting with you back then" Nora hugged him. "I love you Nora" he kissed her. "I love you too Wessy" she smiled up at him.