Never Stopped Lovin' You Chapt.8

"It's so hot today!" Ashlee plopped on the couch. "You got that right" Wesley walked in, putting on his shirt. "Is the air condition even working?" Raney groaned. "All the way up" AG looked at the control box. "I'm keeping my butt in today!" Michelle said. Yeah, it's 103 outside and 78 in here" Jeremy sighed. "What should we do then?" Angel asked. "Watch a movie?" Asher asked.

"How about we go out and have a water fight?" Monti asked. "That would be refreshing" Alexandria smiled. "Well let's get everything ready" Niall got up. "We'll get the water balloons filled" Kayla ran to the kitchen. Travis and Danielle followed. "I have water guns in my room" Thomas went upstairs. "We'll go get some buckets filled" Liam and Justin said. "That leaves untangling the water hoses" I laughed. "I'll help Britt" Leisa ran to catch up.

*15 minutes later*

"I call a gun!" Nora yelled, out the door. "I'll take a bucket" Harry smiled. Danielle grabbed a hose and ran after Ashley. "Hey, I'm gonna get you!" Ashley yelled back to Dani. Leisa signaled the girls over. "Let's gang up on the guys" Danielle smirked at them. "Okay let's go!" Ashlee laughed. "1...2...3..." Nora counted with her fingers. "ATTACK!" we yelled, throwing everything at the guys. "Whoa whoa whoa!" Travis yelled. We laughed at them.

"Hold on y'all. Where's Asher and Niall?!" I looked around. "ATTACK!" Asher yelled. We were hit by multiple water balloons. "I'm gonna get you Book!" Ashley ran after him. "You too Horan!" Leisa glared at him. "Oh shit!" Niall took off. "Get them" Kayla laughed so hard. "Are you crying Justin?" Michelle looked at him. "No, well yeah that was hilarious!" Justin laughed.

*30 minutes later*

"So you still tired of water?" AG looked at Travis. "Hah hah very funny" Travis smirked. "What the heck are them two doing?" Niall looked at Justin and Alex. "About to run into each other" Angel said. "Watch out you two! The ground is slick" Wesley yelled. They collided, falling to the ground. "Ow" Justin groaned. "Sorry" Alex looked down at him. He kept edging closer to her face. He leaned up and kissed her. "Go Justy!" Thomas laughed. Danielle punched him in the arm. "Ow!" he rubbed it. "That was cute dude" Monti smiled. They blushed.

"Who wants to have a slip and slide?" Liam asked. "I haven't done that since we were in the 6th grade!" Michelle smiled. "Come on let's do it!" Asher grabbed an end of the tarp. "I wanna go first!" Niall jumped up and down. I looked at him. He blushed. "I'll pass on this one" Jeremy laughed. "Party pooper" AG stuck his tongue out. "Watch it Gamlieli" Jeremy smiled at him.

*10 minutes later*

"I'm tired" Angel plopped down. "So am I" Harry grabbed Michelle. "We ought to do that again soon" Kayla smiled. "Best day so far!" Ashlee giggled. "I'm heading to bed" Raney got up. "I agree with that idea" Travis yawned wide. "I believe it" Danielle laughed. "Night guys!" we all said. "Hey Alex, can I talk to you about something tomorrow?" Justin blushed. "Of course you can Justin" Alexandria smiled. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it! (:

Well that was a fun day?

What does Justin want to tell Alex? Is it something bad?

How do you think the rest of the summer will go?

I'll write more tomorrow (: