Never Stopped Lovin' You Chapt.15

*downstairs*

"Dude, we didn't have a party for Travis and Justin. And Liam's is coming up." Thomas said. "What do you think we should do?" Wesley asked. "A surprise birthday party" Danielle smiled. "But how are we going to keep it a surprise from them three" Harry asked. "We need to get the three of them out of the house" Nora said. "I can get Liam out. But what about the other two?" Niall asked. "Asher, you keep the others out of trouble" Raney looked at him. "I can keep them busy" Asher nodded.

*after the guys leave*

"What do we do now?" Monit asked. "We need to get party supplies" Michelle smiled. "Alright. We have some party things so some people stay here and get it together. And others let's go to the store" Leisa smiled. "Britt, Alex, Nora, Angel, and I will make the cakes" Kayla smiled."AG, Thomas, Harry. and me will do music" Monti ran to the computer. "Only them" Ashley laughed. "We'll go get the food" Leisa walked out following Ashley, Wes, and Jeremy. "Don't get too much food" Ashlee yelled. "That is the wrong group to get food" I shook my head. "And that leaves decorations to us four" Michelle smiled at Ash, Dani, and Raney.

*fixing the cakes*

"Okay, Justin loves chocolate. So we'll do chocolate cake and blue icing" Alexandria smiled. "Okay, I'll get the things ready for his cake" Angel smiled. "Liam can have a brownie mosaic cheesecake" I smiled. "You know how to make that?" Nora asked. "Somewhat" I laughed. "I'll make Travis a New York-Styles Crumb Cake" Kayla got out the ingredients.

*at the store*

"What type of food do you think we should get?" Leisa asked. "Different types of chips, many drinks, and dips?" Jeremy suggested. "We can make some brownies and little mini sandwiches" Ashley smiled. "That's a good load of stuff there" Wesley nodded.

*with Liam & Niall*

"So you're birthday's coming up" Niall smiled at Liam. "Yeah, I'm excited" Liam laughed. "You're getting old" Niall laughed. "You" Liam grabbed Niall by the head. "What do you plan on doing for your birthday?" he asked. "I'm not sure yet" Liam shrugged. Niall smiled at him.

*getting decorations*

"I don't know what to get" Michelle looked at everything. "There's too much to choose from" Ashlee laughed. "Get something of blue, green, and red." Raney said. "Something of their favorite colors" Danielle nodded. "There's soo much and so little time" Ashlee sighed.

*back at the house*

"Asher, what's going on?" Travis asked. "Yeah, what's with the blindfolds" Justin asked. "This is crazy" Liam scratched his head. "Okay, you can take the blindfolds off" Asher and Liam said. "SURPRISE!" everyone yelled. "What is this?" Justin asked. "Happy late birthday baby" Alexandria kissed him. He smiled at her. "Happy late and early birthday Liam and Trav" Angel smiled. "Thanks guys" Travis smiled. "Thanks mates" Liam blushed.

*later on"

"May I have this dance?" AG smiled at Kayla. She nodded. They dance the song and he pulls her aside. "Look Kayla, I never meant to be so clingy back then..." He sighed. "It's okay AG" Kayla smiled. "I've changed a lot since then. I don't know what I was thinking." he shook his head. "I can tell you've changed" she looked into his eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him. "Will you be mine again?" he asked, smiling sweetly. "Yes AG" she nodded, smiling.

*2 hours later*

There's a commotion outside the house. Asher and Jeremy walk out to see what it is. "Who are you?" the guy glared at them. "More like who are you?" Asher asked. "I'm Leisa's boyfriend Jack" he smirked. "No you're not! We're not dating anymore" Leisa shook her head. "Yes we are! he smacks her. "Oh hell no!" Jeremy ran at him. "Harry, take Leisa inside to the girls and get her face looked at" Asher yelled.

"You don't hit a girl asshole!" Jeremy yelled at him. "You can't tell me what I can and can't do" Jack spat at him. "No but I can!" Asher punched him. "Calm down Asher" Monti walked up behind him. "No! No guy hits a girl and gets away with it" Asher fussed. Monti looked at Jeremy. "He's right Monti" Jeremy walked back inside. "Now look you need to get out of here. And don't you come back" Thomas came out.

*back inside*

"Jeremy, I didn't mean what I said..." Asher walked over to him. "No you were right. It's okay" Jeremy said. "Where's Leisa" he asked. "She's with Britt and Ashlee" Niall pointed. "Leisa, are you okay?" he asked. Leisa shrugged and started crying. Asher grabbed her and hugged her tight. "Leisa, I may have been cocky and a jerk, but I would never touch you like that" he kissed her forehead. "Thanks Asher" she hugged him tight. "Can you give me another chance?" he asked. She looked at him. "It's okay if you're not ready" he looked at her. "No, I want to" she smiled at him. He smiled at her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it! (:

Woo party!

Of course a party can't go without drama

Yay another happy couple! <3

Who's next? ;)