Never Stopped Lovin' You Chapt.5

*Beaverbrook Park*

"I've missed this park" Raney laughed. "I got my first kiss here" I smiled. Niall looked at me. "I think we all hung out here everyday" AG shook his head. "You're so right dude" Jeremy laughed. "Come let's set everything out" Danielle said. "Yeah I'm really hungry" Wesley spoke up. "Aren't you always?" Leisa laughed.

*finsihed eating*

"That was so good y'all" Michelle smiled. "Thanks, it was all Liam's doing" Justin patted his shoulder. "Glad y'all enjoyed it" Liam smiled. "What should we do now? Alex asked. "How about we played soccer? Yes football Harry" Angel laughed. "Oh yeah let's play football" Harry smiled. "We'll have 2 teams and 3 players sit out at first" Ashlee said. "Who are the captains?" Asher asked. "I nominate Thomas" Monti said. The guys agreed. "Kayla is ours" Nora smiled. "She's the best player" Ashley nodded.

"I pick NIall, Ashlee, Asher, Wesley, Raney, Angel, Danielle, Justin, Michelle , and Jeremy" Thomas said. "I have Britt, Travis, Leisa, Nora, Liam, Monti, Alex, AG, Harry,and Ash" Kayla smiled. "Come on let's play" Travis smirked. "Justin, Raney, and I are going to be out first" Asher said. "Me, Alex, and AG will be too" Leisa spoke up.

*Brittany's POV*

"Kick it to me" Nora yelled. I kicked the ball and fell. I couldn't get up because my ankle was hurting. Everyone saw me and I said keep playing. I was trying to get up when someone put their arms around me and picked me up. It was Nial... Why didn't he keep playing? I thought he hated me so much...

*End of POV*

*Niall's POV*

I saw her hit the ground and my heart stopped immediately. I thought she was hurt extremely bad, but she told us to keep playing. She still hadn't gotten off the ground. I went over there and picked her up. She was trying to hide her tears but I saw them. We went to the bench and checked it out.

*End of POV*

"Let me get her some ice" Justin ran to the cooler. "It's fine y'all. I've been having this problem for a year now" I sighed. "Are you sure that you're okay?" Niall rubbed my back. I felt very uncomfortable but managed a nod. "I just need my brace" I winced when I moved my foot. "I'll get it" Leisa ran to my bag. "Thanks" I smiled shyly at Niall. "Come on let's go back" AG helped Niall get me in his truck. "Tomorrow should be a lay around day" Ashlee smiled. Everyone nodded.