16-Extra (long) Chapter

One particular day, Unikitty and her friends, along with Brock, and her boyfriend, Master Frown, were hanging out in the castle.

"Hey, dude," Hawkodile called Brock. "I bought this excellent video game days ago and I reached the top of the leaderboard in just hours! Wanna try it out, bro? Or... maybe beat my highscore?"

"Sure, no prob!" Brock replied enthusiastically as they started the game. Everybody cheered for them.

"BrockRocks93 here, my dear fans," greeted Brock to his fans live in the castle. "And here beside me is Hawkodile, the Princess's bodyguard."

"Hi, whassup!" Hawkodile greeted.

The game really is thrilling. Everybody enjoyed watching them play. Unikitty cheered for them the most, though.

"Wow, I've got to subscribe to Brock's channel, right Master Frown? Master Frown???" Unikitty realised Master Frown wasn't there with her. She looked for him, and eventually found him sitting on a chair from not afar.

Concerned, she approached him.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Unikitty gave him a hug and comforted him. "Cat got your tongue?"

"No..." Master Frown replied with a giggle as Unikitty snuggled him lovingly. "It's just... complicated..."

"Well, not to hurt you feelings- but, is it about your backstory?" Unikitty asked.

"Yeah..." Master Frown replied.

"Oh." said Unikitty. "What reminded you about it? Is it Master Doom, or is it when you talked about never getting education, like days ago?"

"Well, actually both." Master Frown replied.

"Oh." said Unikitty once more. "Well, tell me about it- I mean your backstory. I hope it might make you feel better."

"Well, umm... I don't know about this..."

"C'mon, just tell me. You shouldn't keep this bad thought deep inside of you and never let it out. Well, it might hurt you more instead."

"Well, okay then..." Master Frown replied and poured his heart out.

"Umm... well, my parents, they always quarrelled. They never got along with each other. They married because their parents forced them to. And they wanted a divorce. But, unfortunately for them, my mother bore me. After she gave birth to me, she turned more and more grumpier, and stubborn as well. My parents fought more often, and they often put the blame on me. They treated me very very badly."

Unikitty felt terrible. She never knew Master Frown had such a tragic backstory.

"One day, they couldn't take it anymore. They took me to Frown Town, and it seemed that they brought me to the playground in order to have me enjoy myself and feel free. But, actually, they abandoned me there. I cried and cried as I saw them drive home. I was about to lose hope- until Brock's mother found me. She brought me to her house and that was when I met Brock. He was very nice to me, surprisingly, and we became the best of friends. Well, turns out I went rogue when I turned nine, because I wanted everybody to suffer and feel the pain and misery I've gone through during my childhood. I told Brock to NEVER tell his mother about this, and he kept his promise, till today. He NEVER broke it, even though he knew my actions were wrong. That's why I cherish every moment we share together. Brock really is an amazing friend. Not only he's my friend, but he's also like a brother to me..."

"Aww~" Unikitty was very touched.

"About the shortage of education, Brock's mother eventually revealed that their family is quite poor and that there is no way to bring Brock and I to school for proper education. The fees were very high for them and that we never went to school before. Brock's father was the one who educated us though. He managed to bring back a pile of books and that's when I started learning and loving to read. Brock would usually join in as well. Everything went well since then, as well as their family income. We got to rent an apartment years later and I even got a job. I still remained a bully like when I was still a young boy, and I thought no one other than my foster family cared for me. I assumed that all people are jerks- until I met you. You are funny, cute, lovable, and the only one who actually loves being around me, trying to make me a better person. Well, you did, eventually. You made me realise how bad a person I was, and I even managed to see the good in myself. Now, we're officially a couple. And that's the end of my story."

"Wow, gee... thanks, dear..." said Unikitty, rubbing away her tears. "You feel better now?"

"Yup, a lot! Thank you, Uni! You're the best person I've ever met!" thanked Master Frown as he gave Unikitty a gentle kiss and a warm hug.

"You're welcome~" replied Unikitty, blushing like a beetroot.

"Oh, and speaking of Master Doom, I saw her along with the other Doom Lords at FeeBee's Flower House yesterday." said Master Frown.

"Huh? Really?!?" Unikitty exclaimed. "What did they do?"

"They... they greeted me." said Master Frown. "They even asked if I enjoyed my new life."

"What?!?" Unikitty exclaimed once more.

"Master Doom was surprised that I started my new job at FeeBee's Flower House. She said that she, along with the rest of the Doom Lords, came to apply for this particular job as well!"

Unikitty gawked with surprise.

"Well, they did apologise for their past actions and I forgave them, of course. Master Doom also said that she realised I was right all along. I mean, yeah, what's good about being bad anyway? I mean- they really considered their job choices like I asked them to! And now, they actually redeemed! Master Doom even renamed herself to Master BLOOM! How cool is that!"

"Yeah!" Unikitty agreed. "They're not that bad, actually... Oh yeah, I forgot! We've got a game to watch!"

"Yeah, let's go!" Master Frown replied as they hurried towards Hawkodile and Brock.

By the time they arrived, the both of them have finished the game.

"Aw yeah! Highscore, again!" Brock exclaimed with excitement. "Wow, you really are a tough opponent, Hawkodile! Good game, buddy, good game!"

"You too, bro, congrats!" Hawkodile replied as they gave each other a fist bump. "I really should subscribe to your channel! How about... let's meet up at the Unikingdom cyber cafe at 3:00 p.m. tomorrow for another game?"

"Sure, no prob, dude!" said Brock as they shook hands. "Be seeing you there tomorrow!"

Dr. Fox had just went away to bring some water for the guys. As soon as she came back, she took out a handkerchief and wiped off Hawkodile's sweat.

"Wow, you really are a pretty awesome gamer!" she praised as she gave him a glass of water. "I like it!"

Hawkodile watched as Dr. Fox went to give Brock a glass of water. He blushed for a while. Then he shook his head, and drank the water out of his glass...

The End!
Hope y'all enjoyed the story! 😊