"Shall we continue practising?" asked Brock as they reached their apartment.

"Ah, I haven't even asked her out!" Master Frown groaned. "If it wasn't for you!"

"Wha- ME?!?" Brock exclaimed. "I told you, don't blame me! Ugh... dude, just chill, okay? And by the way, what were you doing at the castle? And I see you haven't told the truth to Unikitty."

"She's not there at the moment, okay?" Master Frown moaned. "Richard was, tho."

"Oh, you mean that boring grey brick you kept complaining about?" Brock asked to make sure.

"Hey, he's got a name, okay? That's rude of you." said Master Frown, displeased.

"Wow, when did you start to concern about the well-being of others, Master Frown?" asked Brock, surprised by what Master Frown just said. "Well, I mean no offence towards Richard, though. He is a pretty cool and chill guy-unlike you."

"Hey, watch your mouth, mister." Master Frown seemed angered.

"Heh heh, sorry..." said Brock. "Come on, we've got some practising to do."

Brock turned on the lights as they went into their apartment. The living room looks dim and unpleasant as always-but it suits Master Frown and Brock pretty well.

"So, where were we... Aha! Lesson two, my friend." said Brock enthusiastically. "You've gotta prepare a present!"

"A present? Like what?" Master Frown asked.

"Something Unikitty would like." Brock replied. "Umm... how about... sweets and chocolate?"

"Yeah, she loves desserts." Master Frown agreed. "Maybe cupcakes would do too. Well, I've gotta make up for the bad deed I've done to the Royal siblings this morning. So... umm... I think I should bring along cupcakes-and some chocolate maybe."

"Cool! That'll be awesome!" Brock exclaimed. "You know what ya' gonna say to her?"

"I know." Master Frown said confidently. "So... no need for practice!"

"I hope you're sure about this, Master Frown." said Brock. "Oh, and by the way, you said Richard was there at the moment, right?"

"Yeah." Master Frown replied. "What about it?"

"Well, did he see you?" Brock asked.

"Yes, yes he did." Master Frown replied. "He even invited me in for a talk."

"Wow, what were the two of you talking about? I'm very curious!"

"Umm... well... he asked me about whether or not I have a crush on the Princess."

"Woah, it's like he leant psychometry!" Brock exclaimed.

"Yes, he did. He even got a phd."

"Wow, cool!" Brock exclaimed with admiration. "So, did you tell him?"

"Yes..." Master Frown replied with a sigh. "Well, I also told him to keep it and never to tell anyone about this. Oh yeah, he also said that he understands me and that he too experienced something similar."

"How similar?" Brock asked.

"He too, has a crush." Master Frown replied.

"Oh, really? Who is she? What did he do about it?"

"He did not mention her name, but he did show me a photo of her. Well, he hid his feelings just like me-and he hasn't told her the truth-like me."

"Well that's sad. So, you've found yourself a new friend and now you promised to cherish your friendship with him, am I right?"

"Wow, exactly what you just said." Master Frown was surprised. "Yes, yes you're right."

Brock just smiled.

"So, are you still going to tell Unikitty about your crush on her? We both know she's at her castle now."

"Well, maybe tomorrow." Master Frown replied. "Right now, I've gotta go practise."

"Uhh... I thought you don't need practice anymore."

"Well, practice makes perfect, yah?" Master Frown said with a wink. "Besides, it's raining outside."

"Really?" Brock asked as he looked outside.

It really is raining, and it's raining heavily.

"Wow, I'm so busy talking with ya', I don't even know it's raining so heavily out there! Geez, I'm so silly! Right, Master Frown? Master Frown?"

Brock turned around and saw no one behind him. Master Frown had already entered his room without him knowing.

"Wow," said Brock with a smile on his face. "He's changed so much."