15

"Yay! Highscore- again!" Brock was playing video games, as usual, in the apartment, while the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Brock went to open the door and was very surprised about what he saw.

"Hi, Brock!" Unikitty greeted.

"Heya, buddy..." Master Frown greeted.

"Hello, there!" Brock greeted back, before he stared at the couple, who remained holding their hands tightly. "Wow, am I dreaming or what! You two are in a relationship now?!?"

"Eeyup!" Unikitty replied. "And look what Master Frown got me!"

Unikitty showed Brock the gifts she received. Brock was very thrilled.

"Wow, dude, you really put all your effort in this! I'm so proud of you..." said Brock proudly as he went to hug his roommate.

"Uhh... a little too... tight..."

"Oh, sorry... I was overjoyed..." Brock said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"It's fine, really." Master Frown replied with a smile.

"I really have to thank Master Frown a lot, Brock." said Unikitty, hugging her boyfriend. "He defended me against the Doom Lords, and thus lost his job because of it... and he even decided to turn over a new leaf, for me..."

"Wow, dude, that's- impressive..." Brock said with awe. "But, your job-"

"Don't worry, Brock." Master Frown replied. "Unikitty and I will find one eventually. Hey, how about let's go to your place now, Unikitty. We've gotta tell your friends about our relationship- and at the same time, we could ask them about finding me a new job!"

"Oh yeah!" Unikitty replied. "Come on, Brock, to the Unikingdom!"

"Yay! To the Unikingdom!" Brock put his hands in the air and shouted enthusiastically, as they set off to the Unikingdom castle, where Dr. Fox and the others are at.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Eventually, they reached the Unikingdom castle and told their friends about their relationship once they got in.

"What?!?" Dr. Fox exclaimed. "You two are a couple now?!?"

"Yes." replied Unikitty, sharing a hug with Master Frown.

"Awesome!" Puppycorn was incredibly excited. "Now we can play games together often! Ruff ruff!"

"And I can finally show you some of my cool moves!" said Hawkodile.

"And I can finally show you my lab!" Dr. Fox said happily. "Wow, this is great news, Unikitty!"

Unikitty and Master Frown smiled, as Richard approached them.

"Wow, I'm so proud of you, Master Frown!" He said. "You finally got to confess your feelings to the Princess. And you... lost your job I heard?"

"Yeah, I did lose my job... I'm happy about it tho. That job is very bad. I say... is there anything I could do here?"

Richard turned to look at Princess Unikitty, who looked at him with confusion.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"FeeBee's Flower House? The one I told you about? She needs workers for flower-collecting?" Richard reminded her.

"Oh, I totally forgot about it..." Unikitty scratched the back of her head as she said, which left Richard speechless and disappointed.

"Flower-collecting? As in... finding new species of flora?" Master Frown asked.

"Yeah." Richard replied. "You're interested?"

"Yes, indeed I am." Master Frown replied. "In fact I love flowers! Well, I usually read before I go to bed, and I learnt a lot of stuff in the process- well, since I never got to attend school... but still, I'm very interested. Sign me in for the job tomorrow, would you please, my friend?"

"Well, I am delighted to!" Richard replied with a smile.

"Wow, thanks a lot! Anyway, umm... about the confession, I couldn't have done it without you, my friend. Thank you." Master Frown thanked him gratefully.

"Thank me?" Richard asked to make sure. "What did I do to help you with your confession? I just chatted with you about my story and a lot of unrelated stuff."

"Well, you are being a great friend to me, and you boosted up my confidence. That's what I should thank you for." Master Frown replied.

"Gee, thanks." said Richard. And you're welcome. So, you really turned over a new leaf, huh?"

"Yeah. I would do anything for my beloved Unikitty." Master Frown replied, hugging a blushing Unikitty.

"So, guess the both of you won't need a 'plan B' anymore, huh?" Richard asked the confused couple while giving Brock a wink.

Brick winked back, which confused them even more.

"What plan B?" they asked curiously.

"Oh, it's nothing..." Richard replied.

"Yup, it's none of your business anymore, sorry, guys..." Brock agreed.

"C'mon guys, just tell us, please..." Unikitty pleaded.

"Uh oh, must dash!" said the both of them in unison as they ran away (in Richard's case, float away LOL).

"Hey! Wait for me, you two! You haven't told us about your so called 'plan B'!" said Unikitty as she started chasing after them.

Everybody laughed at this hilarious sight. Master Frown laughed as well, and then he stared lovingly at Unikitty.

"Today is the best day of my life," he said to himself. "For I finally ended up with the love of my life..."

The End(?)
WAIT THERE'S AN EXTRA CHAPTER!!!