14

Unikitty suggested they go to the park, in which Master Frown agreed. As soon as they arrived there, they found a bench and sat down to talk.

"I-I'm sorry you lost your job because of me..." Unikitty apologised. "I-I tried to hurt your feelings just now at my place, I-I wanted to see is you liked me back, I-I was being mean-"

Master Frown put a hand on her mouth. She stopped speaking at once.

"Don't be sorry." He said. "I know you're just desperate. And besides, I'm just doing the right thing, that's all. I-I don't wanna be a bad guy anymore. I... I want to be with you instead..."

Unikitty smiled. This was the sweetest thing Master Frown had ever said to her.

"Oh, Master Frown," she said. "I don't know if I really deserved to meet such a great guy like you..."

"Hey, don't say that." Master Frown replied. "Life united us, that means you deserved to meet me."

Unikitty smiled once more.

"Wow, do you really think of me that way, Michael? I mean- what you said at the Doom Lord's lair..." she asked.

"I'm sincere, Unikitty. You really are a great leader. I admire you for that." Master Frown replied.

Unikitty blushed a little. Master Frown saw it and blushed along with her.

"Gee, thanks a lot, Michael- and also for defending me back there, you really are a brave person when you need to be..." she thanked him.

"Nah," Master Frown replied as his face turned a darker shade of red. "Like I just said, I'm just doing the right thing. Well, you did the same thing, didn't you? I-I haven't thanked you for that... Oh! I almost forgot- Here, this is for you, as a sign of thanks, and as an apology, for stealing yours, and your brother's cupcakes..."

Master Frown took out the bouquet of roses and the box of cupcakes he managed to hide in his robe. He gave them to Unikitty, who accepted them with a rather surprised look.

"And," Master Frown said with a sigh. "Princess Unikitty of the Unikingdom,"

Unikitty looked at him in the eyes as he spoke.

"Do you... accept your relationship... with me... as a couple?"He asked bravely, blushing like a beetroot.

Unikitty was surprised, her eyes overflowed with tears of joy.

"I... I accept." She replied. "I could never ask for more in my life... I love you, Michael Frown!"

The Princess, with the box and the bouquet held tightly in her hands, leaned over and kissed Master Frown on the cheek, leaving him speechless, and blushing the brightest shade of red he's ever blushed.

Unikitty saw it, and she giggled at this adorable sight.

Master Frown looked at her. She was never so happy. He just loves her heavenly smile.

A little while later, their eyes met. The scene was breathtakingly romantic- even so when Master Frown replied with an affectionate "I love you too, love of my life." and they leaned forward and shared their first kiss.

It was a very romantic moment, and the kiss was very passionate. The both of them enjoyed it very much. They kissed for a few seconds before letting go.

"Oh, Mikey," Unikitty called him. "I can't wait to tell everybody about our new relationship!"

"Yeah, me too." Master Frown replied. "Let's start with Brock, since we're both at Frown Town."

"Sure!" Unikitty agreed. "Anything you say, dear!"

Unikitty was very happy that day, she finally got to be with her crush! And so did Master Frown, he's never been so excited before.

The happy couple walked hand-in-hand as Unikitty leaned on Michael's shoulder, purring affectionately.

"I love you, Frowny, I really do..." she said.

"I love you too, darling." Master Frown looked at her lovingly and replied. "and forever I will..."