As soon as Master Frown put a foot into the hall, the lights went off.

He gulped. He was very afraid what would happen next. Unikitty followed him from behind, and hid behind a wall once Master Frown entered the room.

Suddenly, the lights went on again, and all he could see was the Doom Lords staring sternly at himself.

Master Frown didn't feel so good.

"Frown, Frown, Frown..." Master Doom 'greeted' him. "Do you have any idea what you did in the past day?"

"Umm... you mean yesterday, Master Doom?" Master Frown was too afraid to speak.

"Well, well, well," Master Doom continued. "Looks like someone decided to turn rogue against us, right, Master Frown?"

Master Frown gulped for the second time, and Unikitty started to shiver from behind the room's stone-cold wall.

"Frown, you did a very serious crime, didn't you?" Master Misery asked him.

"Looks like someone's gonna get punished!" Master Pain chuckled evilly.

"QUIET, YOU TWO!!!" Master Doom shouted as the both of them shut up. "Now, in case you don't know why you're here, you gave your roommate, Block, uhh... Brack- ARGH!!! Whatever... a hug, you woke up at 7:00 in the morning to practise for your first acts??? You helped a robot child find her mother, and the worst of them all- you have a CRUSH on the PRINCESS of the UNIKINGDOM?!? What's the matter with you, Frown?!?"

Master Frown gulped for the third time. As for Unikitty, she was blushing bright red, but remained afraid.

"Please, Master Doom," Master Frown pleaded. "Please give me a second chance-I could explain!"

"NO NEED FOR EXPLAINING AND EXCUSES, FROWN!" boomed his boss. "You have some one of the WORST crimes I've ever seen, well, for us of course. And your said crimes are totally UNFORGIVABLE, UNFORGIVABLE INDEED, FROWN!"

Master Frown started to cry. Unikitty wanted to help, but she was helpless.

"I've given you TOO many chances, Frown. You were too 'good' for this job, I mean BAD! Once you made your stupid roommate happy by appreciating what he did to you for a roommate anniversary, once you brought your stupid crush here and almost ruined our lair... You've done too many good deeds for this year! How did your parents taught you about 'evil', huh? Oh! I've forgotten- you DON'T HAVE PARENTS! They ABANDONED you, and I could see why! Even I am disappointed of you, Frown! All your stupid good deeds, your stupid apartment, your stupid friends, your stupid crush- take them all with you, cuz you're nothing but TRASH!"

Master Frown couldn't hold in his tears anymore. So did Unikitty, and she was OUTRAGED.

"HEY, YOU BINGLEBERRIES!!!" She snapped as she stepped into the room in her rage form.

"Huh?!?" The Doom Lords were surprised.

"Unikitty?!?" Master Frown too was surprised. "How'd you-"

*to be continued at the next chapter...*