Namjoon doesn't know what to say anymore. Five kids is such a handful but he really wouldn't have it any other way. Meeting Seokjin was the best and having kids was such a blessing. He just didn't expect to have five of them. But it's okay. He can handle them.

Taehyung looks at her sister. "I thought you said you wanted to be a policewoman."

Jimin fixed her brother a gaze. Taehyung felt a shiver run down his spine. Darn, why do all the women in his life love to intimidate him in some way? It's so bizarre.

"That was when I was still a little tomboyish. But now I think I know better."

Hoseok gives her only sister a proud smile and pat on the shoulder. She looks up to her father. "Daddy now tell her she took my hairbrush."

^^

"Oppa why the long faceu?" asks Hoseok as she sees her eldest brother walking with hands in his pockets, the dismissal bell still ringing in the background.

He shot a glare her way but she's not unfazed. Any other person would flinch and leave him alone but not Hoseok. She's been thrown that same cold look from him ever since she was born and since a lot of time had passed, she'd grown immune to that sort of look.

Yoongi sighs since he too knows this fact. "My teacher scolded me."

"Well that's new," says the girl sarcastically. It's not.

And they both know it.

"She says it's bad to stab people."

Hoseok stills. That's new. Her eyes tentatively look to her brother. "Stab? Where did you do it?"

"Calm down pabo I just stabbed his arm with a pencil."

Hoseok's eyes widen. Now she knows pencils are dangerous when in the wrong hands. She slaps Yoongi's shoulder.

"You're the pabo! Once Daddy hears about this you'll be in for a lot of trouble, especially Mommy."

Yoongi stops. He groans. "Aww another annoying woman in my life!"

The girl scowled. "I'll tell Mommy."

"What's the difference? That's what you always do, tattletale."

The younger girl doesn't give a glance as she walks away, Yoongi's eyes still on her figure making sure she was safe. Wait why was he watching over her? He's supposed to leave her alone. Ah whatever. This is such a pain.

On the other part of school spots a certain orange-haired girl with her younger brother of almost a year. They were born in the same year but they weren't twins though one could mistake them for being a pair due to their closeness.

"Yah Jimin c'mon hurry up Mommy's gonna be picking us up."

"I know Taehyung but please wait. A girl needs her beauty time too you know."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'll never understand you women. All this make up and dresses."

Jimin giggled as she closed her locker. "Let's go. I bet Kookie's already waiting and he's gonna complain that we took so long."

The boy smirked. "Wanna bet?"

"Would I?"

As they reach the parking area it's to see Jungkook's hand clasped in Jin's hold, her neck craning around to spot her other two kids. Once she caught sight of them she furiously waves them over.

"You reckless kids! I've been standing here for fifteen minutes and it's to see you two still taking your sweet time. Your older siblings are in the car fuming since they had a sort of fight," she rolls her eyes as she starts to walk, Jungkook's hand still in hers.