"That was you!" She yelled. "You don't have Ethan because you used him. You're in jail because you're fucking insane. I almost died because you shot me! You're in here for life because you tried to kill a person." She was getting emotional which is understandable.

"Next time I will get you." Josie darted her gaze at Jordyn for a long moment.

"This was a mistake." Jordyn whispered and stood up from the table. She walked out of the door as I stayed in the room with Josie.

"Still hasn't gained any strength." Josie laughed and I darted my eyes at her.

"You're the one who isn't gaining any strength. I'm in a relationship with Jordyn and I have been for the past two years. You need to get over the fact that I'm not leaving her for you, I'm not in love with you nor will I ever be in love with you. This is something that you cannot fix." I tried to stay calm.

"But I can Ethan." She wanted to stand up.

"No you can't!" I slammed my hand on the table and stood up. "You may get rid of Jordyn and that would fix your problem, but I don't want to be with you now or after that. I want to be with Jordyn, I need to be with Jordyn. She's everything I've got and I have no fucking idea what would happen if I didn't have her. I would be a complete mess."

"Ethan, we belong together." She smiled.

"We don't!" I yelled again. "I want to spend the rest of my life with Jordyn, I want to start a family with her, I want to grow old with her, I want to protect her with everything I've got because she deserves to have a happy ending unlike you."

She looked down at the table finally realizes what I was saying. It finally got to her head that I was being serious and was not ever going to leave Jordyn.

"You aren't getting out of here any time soon so I hope that you take that time to think about what you want to do next. Do you really want to go your entire life thinking how you're going to get rid of Jordyn or do you want to finally find someone who wants to be with you and find something your passionate about?" With that I walked out of the room with the guard following me.

I walked out to the lobby and found Jordyn sitting in the middle of Matt and Riley. She made eye contact with me and stood up.

"I'm sorry I walked out." She put her arms around my body and I began to rub her back.

"It's okay. You said what you had to say and I said what I wanted to say." I kissed the top of her forehead and tears began to stain my shirt.

I lifted her head up slightly to see her red, puffy eyes.

"Do you want to go outside for a minute?" I whispered to her and she nodded.

She leaned against the brick wall while I stood right in front of her.

"I'm tired of being scared." She played with her fingers. "I feel like everywhere I look, Josie's going to be right there waiting for the perfect moment to kill me." A tear fell from her cheek.

"She's not going to get you anymore. She's going to stay in prison for the rest of her life."

"You don't know that. The law and court system is fucked up now. Some people who are serial killers go to jail for maybe five years. What if they don't even sentence her?"

"Don't think like that, okay?"

"Why shouldn't I? She's threatened me so many times and she literally shot me."

I looked into her eyes almost defeated. It's like she thought her suffering was never going to be over.

"You trust me right?" I held her cheeks and she nodded very slightly. "Nothing bad is going to happen to you ever again, okay? I'm going to protect you for the rest of my life, even when we're old and grey."

She smiled and nodded her head. I knew she was still worked up about everything. Of course no matter what I said it wasn't going to change the fact that she's scared shitless.

"Hey, uh guys. They kinda kicked us out." Matt shrugged his shoulders and we all began to walk to the car.

I was proud with what I said to Josie. I'm glad I didn't full on yell at her. And I stand by what I said about Jordyn. I wanted her.

And I want to spend my life with her.

I want to marry her.

I want to marry Jordyn.

comment and vote!!

hi yeah sorry it's been a while. i've been sick for a couple weeks and i'm sTrUgGliNg aHa