By doing so, it allowed you to control a wider range of flora on top of the one that you could already control as well as have a longer hold on them, giving you more time to be offensive instead of defensive.

You cleared away the dried leaves to create a small space for you to sit on. Settling in a cross-legged position, you began your training. Closing your eyes, you inhaled and exhaled through your nose as the vines on your armbands came to live.

Little green tendrils crawled your arms in a spiral till your fingertips and into the ground, connecting you and nature as one. Your body relaxed as a small smile appeared on your face the moment you became one with the nature around you.

You could the life force of the plants around you as they welcomed your vines, curious about your energy. For the next few hours, you sat there in same spot unmoving and immersed yourself with nature.

It was the sound of dried leaves crunching beneath heavy boots that drew your focus away from what your mediation. Opening your eyes, you were surprised to see it was none other than Bakugou.

"Why the bloody hell will she choose to train in this goddamn place?!" The blonde grumbled, nearly tripping on a root.

Chuckling at his cuteness, you stood up and dusted off any stray leaves or dirt that had gotten on your clothes. The vines retracted up your arms and returned to its original state of metal.

"Katsuki-kun, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be training?" You asked curiously.

Bakugou came to a stop in front of you, his lips turned down into his usual scowl. "Training ended ten minutes ago, but since you're stuck so deep in the forest, I've been tasked to retrieve you for dinner."

"Well, we should get going then. I'm hungry." You smiled at your childhood friend and walked ahead, not waiting for him.

A few curses left his lips as Bakugou trudged after you, complaining about the place you had chosen to train - right in the middle of nowhere. It was a miracle he even managed to find you without getting lost since the forest here stretched on forever.

"Couldn't you've chosen to train on the edge of the forest where at least someone can keep an eye on you instead of just wandering around?"

Your lips curled upwards into a smirk as you took Bakugou's hand into yours, speaking in a teasing tone. "Were you worried about me?"

Pink hue appeared on the blonde's cheeks at your question and he threatened to throttle you to death. "Who the f*ck say that I'm worried about you?! Stop adding words to my mouth!"

Giggling at Bakugou's denial only fuelled his anger, but nonetheless, you were appreciative of his concern for you. Your smile stretched from ear to ear when Bakugou intertwined his fingers with yours.

Together, both of you walked out of the forest hand-in-hand.

Time skipped

"(Name)-chan, I didn't know you can cook so well!" Ashido gushed, her mouth watering at the aroma smell of the soup that you were currently preparing for dinner.

"Eh?!" Light pink appeared on your cheeks as you stared at the pink-haired alien with wide eyes. "You really think so?"

"Yeap! I could tell from the smell alone. I can't wait to try it out!" Ashido cheerfully replied. "Thank you for preparing dinner!"

You exchanged a few more words with your classmate before focusing on the soup that you were currently preparing once more. A warm feeling bubbled inside of you as you added more ingredients to the pot, happy to hear a compliment from someone about your cooking.