Chapter 2

"So what's the status?" Killua asks looking at the security footage.

"Well, I found out who stole the money," Kurapika announces.

"Who?!" Killua curiously enough is interested.

"Well, I looked and the rich man also had security cameras in his house. This is what I have discovered so far."

The video plays with the rich man smiling and giving the money to a man who looked very much like Killua's age.

His tanned skin, that supposebly shone, and his hazel/honey eyes held a tint of rage and composer.

Killua smirked at the feeling.

"So Gon has the money~" Killua had a feeling of excitement course his veins.
"Our rivals have the money, and you probably already know how this is going to go down."

Killua and Gon have been rivals ever since they took over, but some strange internal reason, they knew that they couldn't really be mad at each other. They never really knew why either. The feeling just always seemed to happen every time they would look at each other. Killua could remember meeting Gon like it was yesterday.

It was Thursday, and Killua went to go buy liquor at convent store. That's where they saw each other. Killua gazed into his hazel eyes, and looked at his bronze-tanned skin in awe of his body. After that day, they started talking to each other. Before, Killua and Gon were best friends. Once they joined gang's, they departed and saw each other as enemies ever since.

Killua couldn't help but smile at the good memories he made with him, and the fact that they were going to see each other. Killua had mission and one mission only, and that wasn't to make his gang succeed in crimes.

His ultimate goal was to become friends with Gon again. Maybe possibly, even more than that.

Killua had to be honest with himself. The only reason he really joined the gang was because his family was also part of it, even his mother. Once he got Gon back, he would quit this lousy "job" that he supposebly had in the first place.

"Well, I am going to have a little talk with him, and maybe we'll even make some friends."

Killua gathered up in his gang to have a chat with them. Everyone intently stood to listen to Killua's accouncement.

"Listen up, Gon's gang has the ten thousand grand. I don't what to deal with stupid ass fights, so you motherfuckers better not screw this up," Killua commanded. "Let's get going, shall we?"

The gang was pumped and excited. They gathered guns, knives, any type of weapon that they could find. They made their way outside as they waited for their service car to pick them up. It was a black Volkswagen. The space was enough to fit the 10 of them. None of the guys in particular, where lately built. They all wore baggy clothing to hide their muscalr forms. The drive was appromixately 45 minutes.

Gon's gang was having the time of their lives. Practically swimming is piles of money. That's when one of the gang member's dash through their hideout frantically.

"Gon!" The member shouted.

"What?" Gon growled.

"There is someone coming in the hideout."

"Let them in. We'll shoot their ass before they get in."

"You don't understand. It's Killua's group."

Gon's eye widen, as he hears the new news.

"Guys get ready," Gon commands. " Killua's gang is coming over."

Gon's gang gets as many weapons as possible. That's when they meet outside as they are facing each other.

"Nice to see you again, Gon~" Killua teases.