romeo

xxx

last night, jungkook knew something was wrong with hana.. she wasn't feeling well. but since they were on tour, they have been practicing so much lately. once rehearsals were over, jungkook looked around for hana.

"have you seen han?" jungkook asks.

"uh no.." hoseok says.

"hyung," jungkook then turns to yoongi. "have you seen han around?"

yoongi shakes his head and looks at jin.

"jin?" yoongi then asks for jungkook.

"i think she went to her hotel room early.." jin guesses.

"already?" jungkook asks, mostly to himself.

"she was probably tired.. why?" jin asks as he walks to the snack bar.

"i wanted to walk her to her hotel because i wanted to make her feel better.. she seemed down lately.." jungkook answers as his lips make a pout as he speaks.

jin was about to take a bite out of his apple but stops himself and looks at the younger, "i've been sensing it too.. have we forgotten anything?"

"what do you mean?" jungkook asks as he tilts his head.

"her birthday? no.. her anniversary of joining the group? no.." jin tries to figure it out.

"maybe she's just really tired.. i mean she's been working really hard lately." yoongi chimes in, "and i know we didn't miss any special day because i checked my calendar already."

"what do you mean you checked your calendar?" jin chuckles.

"i knew something was wrong too, so i checked my calendar to see if it was her birthday or something. but nothing." yoongi shrugs, "somethings just bothering her.. and it's bothering me that she's being bothered by it because she doesn't deserve it."

"well then.." jin chuckles.

jungkook taps his foot and stands up, "well see ya guys tomorrow."

"where you going?" namjoon asks, "aren't you going out to eat with us?"

"noona's lonely, and i hate when one of us is lonely so i'm gonna company her." jungkook smiles, "i'll ask if she wants to go out and eat.."

"alrighty then.." namjoon nods, "make sure she's okay.. she seems off today. i think something's bothering her and it bothers me when something bothers her."

"see!" yoongi then looks at jin. jin puts his head up in defense and nods at yoongi. "and you can't say you don't feel the same."

"i do feel the same, something's bothering our hannie and it bothers us because it bothers her." jin repeats making the three other boys nod.

"i'm gonna go fix that. i'll be back." jungkook nods and walks out of the room.

after half an hour, jungkook knocks on hana's door. hana was then heard asking who it was. jungkook says his name and was greeted by a 5'4 girl with a big baggy hoodie with the hood over her head.