hankook

i am in pain rereading this. WTF WERE YALL REQUESTING LMFAO. i cant even edit this shit man please just enjoy it :sob:

completely AU chapter atp cus aint no way we're allowing this to be a thing LMFAO

1)
Hana and Jungkook was on V-Live for a while before they ended it, afterwards they seated in the place they were at, not moving an inch. Hana was just sitting down, scrolling on her phone liking pictures while doing so. Jungkook was eating ramen and chocolate, and would occasionally stop to play piano tiles.

"Noona, do I have something on my face?" Jungkook asked. Hana tuned to look at him, since they were sitting next to each other, their faces were less than a feet away.

"Just a little, hold on." Hana reached for a tissue and helped Jungkook. Once Hana was done she noticed he was looking at her.

"What?" She asked, getting flustered. Jungkook just smiled and shook his head. They stared at each other while some more and Hana felt like Jungkook was leaning in. She stayed still, not moving.

"Noona.." He whispered, actually leaning in. But before their lips touched..

"HEY!!!!!" Jimin yelled running in. Hana and Jungkook turned away and sat normally. "What's up you guys!?" He said smiling.

"Hi Jimin." Hana said smiling. "Oh, Taehyung too.." She nods her head, taking  a piece of chocolate.

"Ooo, chocolate." Taehyung said.

"Did anyone say chocolates?" Jin said coming in.

-

2)
When Jungkook hurt his foot while running at the stage during stage practice, it wasn't such bad pain, he only hit his ankle. But when Hana came, he stopped trying to get up and stayed put, making sure to make it seem like the worst pain ever.

"N-Noona!" He yelled. Hana turn looked at Jungkook shaking her head. She walked over, kneeling next to him.

"What did you do?" She asked look at his injury.

"Taehyung-hyung was catching me and I fell." He said, hissing when Hana would touch his ankle.

"Take off your shoe, you might have sprained it." She said, putting a piece of her hair behind her ear when it'd cover her face. Jungkook noticed it was bother, so when another piece fell, he reached over and put it behind her ear.

Hana just looked at Jungkook and Jungkook smiles. "Hello." He said smiling even more.

"Hello." She said back.

"I think my foot is fine now. But there's another pain. Two actually." He said.

"And what's that?" She tilted her head.

"Here and here." He pointed to his heart and lips.

"I think my heart would feel better if you kiss the other pain." He said grinning. Hana just looked at him, trying not to smile at his cheesiness.

"Alright, a kiss right?" Hana said, Jungkook quickly nodded his head. She pulled Jungkook's chin, making their lips one inch apart. Jungkook closes his eyes but disappointment runs through him as Hana pecks his cheek.

"Noona!" He whined. Hana laughs standing up, soon putting her head to grab his hand.

"You're fine now, let's go practice." She said turning, then walking away.

-

3)
BTS was at an award show, and once their name was said, Jungkook was the first to stand up clapping until he notices it was them who won.