Chapter 2: Mr McMahon's Assistant

Your POV

*Monday Morning~ 10:45AM~
I woke up and stretched out my arms and got up to head over to my closet, I grabbed a f/c (favorite color) shirt and some blue jeans and made my way to my bathroom and took a shower.

I hoped out of the shower and got dressed then I dried and brushed my hair I just put a ponytail cause I couldn't be asked to do anything else to my hair and I added light makeup then went downstairs and I made myself some f/f (favorite food).

After I was done making it I went to my living room and turned on the tv and watched f/s (favorite show).

*Skip to later on~9:00pm*
I decided to get up and wash up the dishes I had left and then go upstairs to my bedroom and then getting dressed into some black jeans, a red blouse and my black jacket. I had to redo my hair and makeup.

I put my hair in two separate braids and for the makeup I put on some red lipstick,mascara,eyeliner, foundation and concealer.

That took me about an hour I went out of the bathroom and looked at the clock hanging over my bed '10:20pm' 'okay I still have a few minutes to spare' I said to myself.

I decided to grab my bag putting my phone and purse inside I looked at the time again and it read '10:38pm' I decided to call Vince to tell him where the place I needed to go...

Vince: (V)
You: (Y)
V: "hello?"
Y: "hey Vince, it's me y/n"
V: " oh sorry y/n I didn't know, so why are you calling me now?"
Y: "umm.. I wanted to ask you. Where do I meet you? You never really told me where to meet you.."
V: "oh my bad! I'll pick up in 7 minutes. Is that okay with you?"
Y: "okay and No worries Vince everyone forgets at times" I heard Vince laughing over the phone so I joined in but then 10 seconds later we both stopped.
V: "okay well I'll see you soon then okay?"
Y: "Yeah for sure! Bye Vince!"
V: "Bye bye y/n!"
*Vince hangs up*

I then remembered I needed to put some shoes on so I decided to put some fluffy boots without the heels since it's too cold for me and I cannot be bothered to put heels on.

I was then stopped from my thoughts when I heard a limo Beeping outside my door, I knew that Vince was there so I went outside locking up my house so I don't get robbed.

Then the limo driver opened the door and I mouthed 'thank you' only getting a nod motioning that he's saying 'you're welcome' I went inside and sat down putting the seat belt on.

"Hello y/n nice seeing you again" Vince said smiling 'man, Vince smiles a lot when he sees me' i thought to myself.

"It's nice seeing you too Vince" I smiled back.

*you arrived at the arena*

Me and Vince both unbuckle our seatbelts and we're both led outside and we both headed towards the arena that was here in San Antonio Texas (that's where you are from in the story).

Once we were both in the arena we both went to his office that said 'Mr. Vince McMahon' he opened the door and motioned for me to walk inside I smile then walk inside with him following and closing the door behind him.

"Okay can you do a favor for me?" Vince said sitting down in his office chair.

"Yes, what is it?" I said smiling and walking towards his desk.

"can you go to the catering and get me some coffee?" He said as he started looking for something in his bag "us yeah sure,but where is the..catering?" I said awkwardly.

"it's straight down the hall then turn to your first right" Vince said not looking up and carried on searching I nodded and then since "yes sir, thanks Vince" from my that I was out of Vince's office and was off to search for the catering room.

As I was walking I bumped into someone and fell right on my ass.

" I am so sorry I was in your way but you look like as if you're in a rush" he said sticking his hand out so I could get up I grabbed his hand and got up.

I looked at the blonde boy "I'm sorry too I wasn't paying too much attention to where I was going, I'm actually Vince's new assistant so I'm kind of new to this place. And I'm actually in a rush to head over to the catering" I said smiling

"I'm Hunter by the way" he said smiling back.

"I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you Hunter, not a very pleasant way to introduce yourself to someone it oh well" Hunter let out a little laugh and I laughed along with him 'his laugh actually sorta cute.' I thought to myself.

Then I saw a group of guys approach Hunter.

"as much as I'd love to stay and talk with you Hunter I really have to go now, I'm pretty sure Vince is going to get pretty pissed if I don't come back with his needed coffee" I said

Hunter nodded he then pulled me into a hug and I hugged back then we both let go and I went to the catering and grabbed Vince's Coffee and left to go back to Vince's office luckily I didn't bump into anyone else.

I couldn't stop thinking about Hunter for some reason, I mean he is pretty darn cute, as I reached Vince's office I knocked hoping he isn't mad at me.

"Come in" I heard Vince say through the door sounding sort of pissed.

I opened the door and immediately apologized to him and told him I bumped into somebody but I didn't say who it was, then went back to finding the catering.

"I'm guessing you bumped into Shawn Michaels" he said sound pretty pissed. "Uhm actually I bumped into Hunter" I said sitting down on the couch.

He did not look happy once I said that.

A/N:
Hello again kliq fans! And to everyone else reading this! I hope you enjoyed this part!

You've bumped into Hunter and you might already have feelings for him!

That's it for now!

Hope you have/had a good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night

wherever you are in the world!

~ Emilija (always a Kliq fan)❤️