Chapter 5: loving nonsense

A/N:
🥰Imagine that Maria kanellis' theme song is yours! And the picture there is your wrestling gear! Enjoy!{Emilija}🥰

Your POV
Once me and Shawn both pulled away from the kiss, we looked at everyone and they were acting like as if they saw the cutest thing on earth.

"WE SHIP IT!! THE Y/S/N (your ship name) SHIP HAS SAILED!" Everyone shouted in unison.

Making me, Shawn and everyone else burst out laughing.

*knock knock*

I opened the door and a technician was standing there she said "y/n your match is on after Austin's okay?" I nodded. "Okay." And then she left and I closed the door.

"Well I'm going to go change into my wrestling gear so I'll be back" I said grabbing my ring gear and jacket for the entrance.

Once I came out. Everyone stared at me.
"Woah. Damn! You look stunning!" Shawn spoke as he was looking me up and down. I went towards Shawn and kissed his lips.

"Okay guys. I get it. You're tryna be all cutesy. But guys. Get a room" Hunter spoke in between laughs.

"You and Joanie aren't any better so you better not complain." Shawn responded as he put his arms around my waist. I placed my head on his chest and stayed till I had to go.

*5 minutes before your match*

I was sitting on Shawn's laps whilst I waited to start going out. I got up off his laps and looked at Shawn and stuck his lower lip out.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I'll be back Shawn. I have a match to get to." I spoke softly.

I kissed his lips and left to go to the gorilla and waited for my theme to play..

'I don't give a damn about my reputation..'

The crowd cheer so loud i was extremely happy to hear that...

"This match is scheduled for one fall introducing  first. From San Antonio,Texas.
Y/W/N! (Your wrestling name).

I walked out and tried my best to hype up the crowd from left and right and then I jogged down the ramp and i gave a few fans high-fives and then I went on the apron and I did a split and slid inside the ring. (Took the split inside the ring idea from Melina).

Sunny came walking down and she did her entrance. I stood in the ring waiting for her. She came inside and she blew a bubble in my face and I decided I'd pop it so I did.

And it went all over her face.

The fans cheered and her a lot of them laughing their asses off.

The ref rang the bell and Sunny charged and kicked me in my gut and I fell on one knee she went to hit my back but I reversed her and punched her in the stomach. She winced in pain.

I got up and she ran up to me and slapped me. I held my cheek and smirked. "Oh sunny you should not have done that" I said. I did a clothesline and she hit her head right on the mat. She screamed in pain. I smirked and looked at the camera.