Chapter 7: New relationship? New drama?

Your POV
Paul came over to the couch and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back cuddling in his chest. "You don't need Shawn. You have us" Paul said stroking my hair making me calm down more and more. Once I've calmed down fully.. me and Paul released from the hug.

"Wait don't you and Paul have a match together?" Kid mentioned. I thought for a little then remembered. "Oh yeah we do." I blushed.
"Go and get ready cuz our match is soon honey" Paul winked at me. 'I swear to god everyone is trying to make me fall in love with them' I thought to myself as I went to change into my new ring gear (photo above).

As soon as I left the bathroom all eyes were on me. I smirked. "Is there something wrong?" All of a sudden Paul went over to me and smacked my ass. I blushed and looking over to Paul and he winked causing me to blush even more and then waved me to go over to him. "See ya lovebirds" Kid said like a 4 year old. I went over to Paul and hugged his side.

We reached the gorilla earlier than planned. "We still have about half an hour. Wanna go to the catering?" Paul said staring straight at my e/c eyes as I stared into his gorgeous hazel eyes. "Okay sure." I smiled as we went off to the catering.

We went to the catering and all of a sudden I was dragged by someone. I look to who it was and it was Shawn. 'Oh god this can't be great..' I thought to myself. "What do you want?" I snapped. I really didn't want to talk to Shawn. Although I feel bad that I'm acting like this with Shawn. But I keep reminding myself it was Shawn's fault.

"I'm guessing you hate me" Shawn agonized.
I sigh. "Shawn I don't hate you. I just need some space from us. That's if you even understand."

"Yeah I understand" Shawn empathized. I didn't know what else to say but "I gotta go so I'll maybe see you around later okay" I said as Shawn just nodded. I then left to Paul who was with Kevin and Scott.

"You alright baby?" Paul said, I shook my head no and put my head on his shoulder cashing me sigh.

"What's wrong? If Shawn did something to make you like this I wil" I cut him off.

"Shawn didn't do anything Paul. It's just that every time I see him I get like this." I lamented.
"Well just don't pay attention to Shawn and look at me." I look up at Paul and I instantly smile. He pecked my lips and I put my head back down on Paul's shoulder.

"It's time to get going for our tag match" Paul noted. I nod and we both head towards the gorilla. Then Paul's theme played and we both went out. We were on the ramp and he held my hand by the time we reach the apron.

I sit on the apron and cross my legs and then go through in between the middle and bottom rope.

Then Shawn's theme hit. Me and Paul looked at each other shocked. "What the fuck is Shawn doing out here?" I whispered but loud enough so that Paul could hear. "I don't know. Vince said we'd have surprise opponents. And I think Shawn's one of them." Shawn waited by the apron for his partner.

I couldn't believe who's theme hit... Sunny's theme hit. I could tell tears were running down my face so I hid my face into Paul's chest. "don't worry babe you can take all your frustration against Sunny" Paul whispered in my ear I wiped the tears away quickly luckily it didn't ruin the make up.

Paul and Shawn were starting off the match. Shawn immediately grabbed Paul's hair and crashed his head against the mat. Out of nowhere all I remember was hitting the floor really hard...and blacking out after that.

Hunter's/Paul's POV

Shawn decided it would be a good idea to throw me over to my corner and try and attack me but instead he threw me into y/n causing her to fall on the floor really hard. I looked over at her and I immediately knew she'd want me to win the match for her so I did just that

*after the match*

Guess it was my lucky day today. First I finally have Y/n as a girlfriend. Secondly I beat the hell out of Shawn and got the win. I quickly rushed outside the ring and checked on y/n I called for help.Then paramedics came,referees came as well and also a few doctors also came. But then Vince and Shane came as well.

Your POV

I started to wake up and as I opened my eyes I saw a bright light, my eyes immediately shut. I groaned in pain all I wanted was Paul and also I just wanted to be home at this moment.

I opened my eyes fully and I saw familiar faces like.. Shane,Vince,Paul,Kid,Kevin,Scott and Joanie . And a few others but I won't list them all. Paul was the first to come over to me. I sat down and only Paul,Kid Scott,Kevin And Joanie were there.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Paul said smiling lightly. "I feel better in a way. But my head hurts a bit still." I smiled lightly back.

A/n
I'm sorry for this chapter because smaller than usual but there's 2 reasons why..
1) I feel terribly sick.
2) it's 5:06 now and I went to bed at 2am.
3) I went to bed at 2am woke up at 4am and couldn't fall asleep again..

Hope you all have a way more better morning/afternoon/evening/night than I did 😐

Wherever you are in the world 😐

😐{Emilija}😐