Hopeless

Hi ~

This is just another silly fic of mine.. I'm not that great in english so, pardon my grammar. 

Votes and comments are welcome. ^^

.

.

.

The canteen of Dtao High was packed with students when the recess bell rang. A man with a spectacle was munching his lunch while waiting for his friend.

"I think I'm becoming the bad guy here," the man was shooting a death glare at the newly arrived friend of his as he was almost choked on his food when a statement came out of the blue.

"If I die because of choking on food, then you're damn right! You ARE the bad guy!"

"Ai' Toot, stop acting like a drama queen," a hand snatched the spoon and took a spoonful of his lunch.

"Hey! Go and buy on your own. This is mine,"

"You sound like Bright. Can't we share? I don't feel like I wanna eat that much,"

"Why? Did you just get dumped?" a heavy sighed replied to his question.

"Don't even have one to get dumped,"

"Hey Arthit... what is it?"

"I think I should change my room. Shall we be roommates?"

"Had a fight with your roommate?"

"Not really. It's just that.. yesterday..." Toota quirked his eyebrows; encouraged his friend to continue his words. "Yesterday... when I went back to my room, I saw them."

"Who?"

"Kongpob and Tew,"

"And?"

"They were hugging,"

"So? What's the matter, Ai' Thit ?"

"Are you kidding me?!" Arthit hissed at his friend.

"If I hug you now, does it means we're something?"

"This and that are two different things!!" Toota just rolled his eyes.

"And you're calling me a drama queen?" he snickered.

Arthit sighed. He regretted telling this matter to him but he knew Toota had a point there. It was just a mere hugging but the green-eyed monster in him got a little bit better than his conscience. They were two best buddies that kept no secret from each other. Therefore, Toota could have guessed pretty easily that his best friend liked his roommate more than a friend. Plus, he knew Arthit like the back of his hand.