Evelyn

{From the original novel I'm working on (untitled & unfinished)}

Image reference found via Pinterest.

Gender: F
Race/Species: Human; Caucasian
Hair color: black
Type of hair: shoulder length and slightly wavy
Hairstyle: always wears it down
Eye color: Dark emerald green
Voice: Slightly low pitched for a female, stern
Body type: inverted triangle
Usual fashion/dress: bulky sweaters, jeans, leather boots (before her capture);white spandex jumpsuit on the alien craft.
Jewelry or accessories: silver band ring on left hand middle finger, similar band with amethyst on ring finger right hand. Stud pearl earrings.
Disabilities/ "flaws": freckles sprayed across her cheeks. Has a touch of clinically diagnosed anxiety.
Good personality traits: Strong and determined; good communicator.
Bad personality traits: can be very sassy and sardonic. Is easily angered.
Mood she is most often in: within the novel, mostly that of frustration, fear, and determination to escape.
Greatest joy in life: Back home, her cabin in the woods. In her new life, having someone to be by her side despite the circumstances.
Greatest fear: Becoming someone or something she's not. Losing herself to the alien cybernetic attack.
Sense of humor: sarcastic and flirtatious. Sometimes even dark.
What single event would/has thrown her life into turmoil: her capture
Most at ease when: she is able to joke with her fellow captured human (unnamed so far) despite the circumstances.
Most ill at ease when: She feels (unnamed human) doesn't trust her and/or when she noticed the cybernetic device doing something to her.
Enraged when: The aliens take advantage of her humanity.
Her anchor: her desire to return home & her experiences with (unnamed human).