One

Diamond-

"It's too damn cold to be out here

"It's too damn cold to be out here. I'm shaking like a stripper" I complained to my best friend Destiny

She always wants to go out, which i do not mind but damn it be cold as a bitch in New York. And i can't dress warm cause it be hot ass hell in the clubs.

"A hoe never gets cold" Destiny said winking at me

I rolled my eyes rubbing my arms for warmth "Well let me tell you, this hoe is freezing"

We waited in line for this club to pat people down and shit. I was over partying at this point. Only reason I'm coming to this function is because Destiny basically dragged my ass out by my hair.

"At least you look cute" she shrugged

I looked down at this leather outfit Destiny ransacked my closet for.

This was for summer fun only

This was for summer fun only. Not damn cold winter nights. I rolled my eyes getting madder by the seconds. Finally we got into the club, my attitude was at a full 10.

"Come ooooon! I know you have a attitude but once you get a lil liquor and hookah in your system you'll be fine" Destiny tried to convince

I faked a smile and then mumbled "Shit i need a blunt"

Destiny grabbed my hand and we walked through the club to the bar. I looked around taking in my surroundings, making sure to keep my eye on people that look suspicious.

"Can i have 4 shots of tequila please" Destiny yelled to the bartender over the loud ass music

This bitch was gonna try and get me drunk tonight.

"Mixing a lil brown with your white tonight?" She asked me giggling

I looked at her like she stupid "Fuck no. I'm too cute to be throwing up all over the place"

She shrugged "Suit yourself"

The bartender brought our shots and we each took two. I ordered some peach ciroc and sipped on that.

"Come on this my song" Destiny said grabbing me

Destiny was like a kid on a playground in the club. Hyper and having a blast. She danced to almost every song and twerked on any nigga that was cute and tall.

"Bitch get your ass up, he not cute" I said in her ear

She got up quick and adjusted her dress before walking away with me. We've been doing this since highschool, if one of us was twerking and the nigga won't cute we would tell the one to get up.

"Thanks girl, you know i can't see behind me" she laughed taking her drink outta my hand

I looked up at the VIP section. My eyes locked with light skin tattoo covered man. He was vibing to the music holding two bottles of liquor.

"Des" i grabbed her to stop from walking "Who's that?" I shook my head to the man

She laughed "Girl that's East. He ain't no good"

She pulled me to some other part of the club so i broke my eye contact with him.

"This gonna be a long night" i said to myself

After the liquor hit me i definitely loosened up. I danced with like two guys and looked out for Destiny cause clearly she was having a great time the way she was mixing liquors and niggas. I kept looking up at that balcony but i ain't make no eye contact with him.

After several hours of clubbing, my feet hurt and i was tired. I kept it cute walking out cause my mama told me to never take my heels off no matter what.

I looked at the really buff security guard "Can you do me a favor?"

A smile spread across his face. The muscular mean looking ones are always the nicest.

"What do you need miss?" He asked

"She wants you to carry her to her car" Destiny butted in

I batted my eyelashes. He laughed "Sure, where'd you park?"

I pointed to the other side of he parking lot "Over there"

He swept my off my feet bridal style and one of the other ones grabbed Destiny. They carried us to our car.

That East nigga was by his car and he was laughing at us.

"Thank you so much" i thanked the security guards

We said our goodbyes to them and got in the car.

I pulled off from the club and headed to drop Destiny off at home. I know i needed to drive slowly cause 12 be out heavy at this time of night and i had been drinking.

"D" she said holding her stomach

I looked at her "What?"

Her face scrunched up "I think imma be sick"

"Oh bitch don't you throw up in my car" i instantly rolled down the window "Put your head out the window"

Me and Destiny have had our fair share of throw up incidents and she know i do not play that shit in my car.

I pulled over at a empty parking lot and opened the passenger door helping her out the side. As soon as I did she threw up her guts, i held her hair and patted her back.

"And this is why we don't mix brown and white baby girl" i said in a joking tone

She laughed throwing up more "Fuck you"

___________________
What you guys thiiiiiink?

Did you like the picture effects or was it too much?

Comment!

Smooches💋