Ending

Chanyeol rushed into Baekhyun's room, hearing the song that he and Baekhyun shared. 

"Baekkie? Was-was tha-that you?" Chanyeol stuttered. But Baekhyun was sound asleep. Chanyeol scratched his head, swearing that he heard his voice, singing "Baby Don't Cry."

Chanyeol headed to his room, and sighed as he collasped on his bed. He thought about what was going on with his life right now. A tear slid down his face, remembering that Baekhyun did not know who he was. He probably was just a roommate to him. Chanyeol fell asleep, replaying the moment when he had heard Baekhyun sing for the first time.

The next morning...

Chanyeol yawned as the sunlight flashed on his face. His hair was probably a mess and he streteched his arms and legs as he got up. He walked over to Baekhyun's room. The bed was not made, and Baekhyun was not in the room. 

"That's strange, Baekhyun usually wakes up after I wake up... He must be downstairs." Chanyeol shook of his worry and hopped downstairs. He checked the living room, the bathroom, the guest room, the dining room, and the kitchen but Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen. 

Chanyeol began to worry and he was close to hyperventilating. He checked the entire house once more, but found nothing, except he saw that the back door was open. He ran out of his home, and yelled,"BAEKHYUN! BAEKHYUN!" No one was there except the neighborhood dog, and it just barked at him. 

"Oh no, oh no, oh no, Baekhyun has no memory, whatsoever, and now he's all alone in Korea. This is really bad. What if someone kidnaps him? And what of they, they, ra..." Chanyeol was about to go crazy. His Baekhyun was gone. Where could he have gone? Chanyeol checked all of the places that Baekhyun has ever set foot on. He checked the library, the cafe, the bakery, the karaoke bar, and his friends' homes. Chanyeol was just about to give up until he saw a short teenager crossing the street. From a short distance, a truck was heading straight to Baekhyun.

"Oh no, not again." Chanyeol said to himself. Baekhyun turned and saw the truck heading towards him and stood there, too paralyzed to even move. Chanyeol ran the fastest he ever ran in his entire life, sobbing hysterically while screaming, "BAEKHYUN!" He threw himself to Baekhyun, sending the two of them across the street. The truck just sped by, not even realizing that they almost ran over a teen. 

Baekhyuns eyes were closed tight. His head began to hurt and he felt like his brain was going to expose. 

All of a sudden, memories began to return to Baekhyun. Memories that were good and bad were coming back to him. But mostly were when he and Chanyeol were together. Baekhyun felt his body going limp and saw darkness closing in. He knew he was close to blacking out. 

Before he would faint, he softly whispered,"Park Chanyeol, I-I lo-love you." Baekhyun went limp and his eyes closed.

Chanyeol who was still laying on top of Baekhyun, heard him, and his eyes widened. 

"BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol got up and lifted Baekhyun, bridal style, and ran to the hospital. He was very tired, but he had to do this to save Baekhyun. 

"Please! Someone help!" The doctors and nurses brought in a stretcher and Chanyeol softly placed Baekhyun onto the stretcher," Please save him." A nurse ushered Chanyeol into the waiting room. 

After an hour of waiting, the same nurse from the last time Chanyeol has been to the hospital, approached Chanyeol.

"Sir, you are very lucky. Mr. Byun's memories have returned, but they returned during a traumatic time, and Mr. Byun's heart stopped for a moment. But he is not brain dead so he is still alive. The memories returning to Baekhyun must've gave him a very big shock. He is now in a coma, and if you do not know what a coma is, it is when you are in a state of deep unconsciousness that last for a prolonged period. In Mr. Byun's state,he may never wake up. If you still wish to see him, please follow me." She informed Chanyeol. Chanyeol jumped from his seat. He followed the nurse to Baekhyun's room.