Complicated Love

At school~

Jongin swayed his head right and left to make sure no one was looking. Then he took a cigarette from his pack and lit it. He sighed as he puffed into it. 

Do I actually like Do Kyungsoo? Or am I just going crazy?  Jongint thought.

"Smoking is really bad for you, you know." Kyungsoo lectured. Jongin dropped the cigarette in surprise, and chuckled.

"Oh really?" Jongin replied. Kyungsoo snorted and turned away.

"Hey, Kyunggie. How bout me, you, Saturday night, my place?" Jongin smirked. 

"I'd rather not." Kyungsoo said flatly.

"Cool, I'll pick you up... Wait, did you just reject me?" Jongin asked. Kyungsoo nodded cheerfully. 

"But...But... No one has ever, I mean ever, rejected me, Kim Jongin!" Jongin yelled.

"Well, now you have." Kyungsoo said. He casually walked away. 

Jongin could not believe that he has been rejected. And it was not only a rejection, but it was actually from Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was the only person that was able to make Jongin's heart melt, and make him have little butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

"What's this feeling I'm having? It feels weird and tingly. It's strange, but I like it." Jongin said to himself. That was the day, Kim Jongin, the biggest player in his school, fell in love with Do Kyungsoo.

The day Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun...

"Omigod, I just kissed Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol said. He sat down on the bathroom's floor. He softly touched his lips and groaned.

"Ugh it almost seems like I was about to ing him! I'm so stupid, now he's never going to like me, much less love me..." 

"It's the first time I felt this way. And it's with a guy, who can't even speak. I'm probably just going crazy... No... Wait, yes... No, I'm straight... Wait, but Baekhyun makes me happy... Ugh this . Why is love so freaking complicated?!" Chanyeol slammed his head onto the wall. He buried his head into the palms of his hands. He thought about what he should do or a long time.

After making his decision, he slowly got up, and pushed the bathroom door. He was going to do it, yes. He was going o confess to Byun Baekhyun. 

He stomped down the hallway, and spotted his target by the lockers. Chanyeol began to casually walk over to Baekhyun. 

"Hi," Chanyeol greeted. "Um I need to tell you something. Can you follow me to somewhere quieter?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun was extremely confused. But he trusted Chanyeol. Plus, he was kinda distracted by Chanyeol's low y husky voice. Baekhyun nodded, and Chanyeol smiled. They walked over to an empty classroom.

Wait, he's not going to me, right? Ugh, I can't even talk to him. Why do I have to be so stupid. Why can't I be normal like the other kids. I want words to come out of my mouth. I want to be able to speak up for myself. I want to be able to order pizza on the phone. But most of all, I want to tell Chanyeol, that I love him...  Baekhyun thought.

"Umm.. I have something to confess to you." Chanyeol took a deep breath. "Byun Baekhyun, I... I'm in love with you." Baekhyuns eyes widened, and his mouth almost dropped to the floor. There was a moment of silence until Baekhyun took out a piece of paper,

"I love you too, my elf<333"  He wrote. Chanyeol was tearing up. He knew that this was like the cheesiest moment of his entire life, but it was also the most romantic moment of his life.

A few months later...

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had a very quiet relationship, but they truly were in love with each other. After months and months of trying, Kyungsoo finally agreed to date Jongin. Everything and everyone seemed happy. 

Right?

Sadly, you are terribly wrong...

May 5th, 2014.

"Happy birthday, my little Baekkie!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Baekhyun blushed as Chanyeol tightly held onto his hand. 

Apparently, Chanyeol has a huge surprise for Baekhyun. He dragged Baekhyun on the sidewalk, and then he stopped by the bus stop.

"Baekhyun! There is an ice-cream cart across the street! Stay here, I'll get some ice-cream for the both of us!" Chanyeol was too busy thinking about Baekhyun's surprise that he forgot to look if there was a car approaching. 

Chanyeol casuallt walked across the street, until there were loud honkings. Baekhyun gasped, finally realizing what was happening. A huge truck, was heading right towards Chanyeol. Of course, Chanyeol was too focused on buying the stupid ice-cream, that he did not notice the truck heading towards him. 

Baekhyun ran towards Chanyeol, screaming,"CHA- CHANYEOL! NO!" He used all his strength to push Chanyeol, sending him crashing onto the other side. 

"What?! Baekhyun, no!" Chanyeol yelled.

Baekhyun felt the pain building inside of him. The pressure from the truck crashing into him was too much for him to handle. It was only a few seconds before he blacked out.

There were screams, glass, and  blood everywhere. Chanyeol rushes to Baekhyun's side.

"Baekhyun, please, please don't leave me." Chanyeol cried while hugging Baekhyun tightly, ignoring the sounds if the ambulance and police sirens, "Don't leave me."