McFly Materializes at Camp - Chapter 2

Ok so this chapter I'm not so sure about

So please comment and tell me what I should do to make it better. On the other hand, if you like please tell me so

In addition, I want to thank:

fangalator

smileyb125

iVanessa17

For becoming my new fans, I appreciate it

Enjoy!!!!!! :D

Chapter 2

 I looked at my granny hoping I could rationalize with her. Furthermore, make her see why she shouldn't do what she was thinking. I hoped to convince her she wanted to live no matter what, but when I opened my mouth, none of that came out. Instead, this happened.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? HOW COULD DYING BE OK?"

"Sweetheart it's not that I want to die it's just that when it's my time I don't want to try and save it."

"WHAT? HOW COULD NOT TRY TO SAVE YOUR LIFE. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE TWINS AND ME? HUH DID YOU THINK OF US WHEN YOU DECIDED THIS........." I would have continued but granny started breathing harder and harder.

When I stopped, ranting at her to help her out she stopped breathing heavily and looked me straight in the eye.

"Ok now that I have your attention please let me finish and then you can continue ranting." She said to me with a stern look.

That sneaky witch used that to end my furious ranting. She’s evil. Even more, she’s cunning as heck. Gosh that’s just not fair at all you can’t go using a sickness to get my attention. Granny was good, too good.  She just knew I would shut up if there were something wrong with her. Sometimes I forget how crafty she can be. I figured I could let her finish what she was trying to tell me. Then I would continue my ranting.

"Okay Granny I am calm and I will let you finish before I start screaming again and also I don't want to upset the twins."

"I know I am leaving you and the twins behind but I am not leaving you with nothing. You will have the house and there is money in the bank for you. I'm not supposed to tell you what else you are receiving. Don't ask why just understand later it will be explained to you." She took a couple breaths. "Also the Will is just saying that you will have custody of the twins. Moreover, I know you aren't old enough yet but you will be. So please just think about it then sign it before you leave."

I was too stunned to say anything. I ended up staring at her with a blank face.

"Go to bed and think it over okay." Granny told me while ushering me to my room.

I still couldn't say anything so I just got up and walked to my room with granny behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to an annoying beeping noise. I didn't know what the heck it was. I wished it would just turn off already. I want to go back to sleep. I thought it stopped until I lifted my head up again and my pillow fell off my head. Good gracious what is that noise?

I sat up in my bed and looked around my room trying to figure out what that noise was. I looked over at my bedside table where the noise was coming from. Oh shoot; it was my alarm clock. I was supposed to be up 30 minutes ago so I could get ready before I got the twins up.

I hurried up out of my bed and went to get the twins up. When I got into there room they were already putting on their clothes. I looked at them confused as to how they got themselves up. They looked up when I tapped on their door.