claimed

But I never made it, I was tackled from behind. I fought like hell to get away from him but I really did not want to hurt him so it was a futile effort, he held me in his arms pulled tight against his body I could feel his hot breath on my neck " Jimin" he murmured huskily as he placed a kiss on the back of my neck a shiver ran through my treacherous body " I can't do it anymore I thought it was best for you if I stayed away but it killed me slowly, day, by day, none of what you imagined is true, I want only you and that drove me away my desire for you was too much, I feared to lose you I never wanted to see that fear in your eyes again, I was afraid I could not control myself so I threw myself into work but every person I talked to was you. I saw your face everywhere when I would come home to sleep I lay there studying every line of your face before I knew it, it would be time to leave again" then don't, fight it anymore" I whispered.

         I turned in his arms facing him his eyes studied me looking for reassurance then his lips were on mine he dropped his shield, his need washed over me making my body clench with desire. I whimpered as he nipped at my lips I opened for him letting our tongues tangle intimately he tasted so good I wanted to taste more we broke the kiss.

         I pulled his shirt off in a smooth motion tossing it across the room my shirt joined it soon after. I dropped to my knees licking my lips hungrily as I reached for the thin belt at his waist I glanced up at him, his eyes were black and so full of hunger I couldn't draw breath, unbuttoning his pants I jerked them down soon they joined his shirt on the floor. I palmed his erection through the thin material of his boxers stroking gently, I nibbled along the length he moaned softly " please" he whispered his voice so husky and sexy. I pulled his boxer down tossing them across the room he stood before me nude I took a moment to appreciate the view, from his beautiful face, ripped abs, to lower, his massive erection pressed against his stomach he was huge his size slightly intimidated me.

                I wrapped my hand around his cock pulling it down flicking my tongue over the tip his hips jerked in response, I plied my tongue along his slit I could feel his body shaking, wrapping my tongue around the tip I took him, deeper, and deeper, bobbing my head till he hit the back of my throat, lucky for him I don't have a gag reflex, his hands sank into my hair " fuck Baby that's so good" he groaned out his hips gently rocked forward taking him deeper. I continued to bob my head enjoying the sighs of pleasure coming from his mouth, my other hand massaging his balls. Fisting my hair he pulled me off him, I pouted I wanted more.

          He pulled me to my feet slamming his lips on mine once again this kiss was different there were no boundaries, no inhibitions, he could taste himself on my lips and didn't care. I opened wide letting him explore every crevasse of the wet cavern I moaned as his hand stroked my straining erection through my jeans he popped the buttons and slid my jeans and boxers down.

              He abruptly picked me up and carried me to the bed the last of my clothes lie discarded across the room, gently he lay me on the bed he crawled on to the bed,  I spread my legs to give him room he crawled between my spread thighs laying a gentle kiss on my lips before sliding down to nip at my jaw, then my neck he bit tenderly, I arched my neck giving him better access, he bit at the tender skin between my neck and shoulder leaving marks in his wake, he moved lower,  pressing me back on to the pillow as he attacked my nipple, his other hand stroking my erection, I moaned in pleasure thrusting my hips up against his hand for more friction, his sinful mouth made his way to my thighs biting and sucking, his hand stilled as his tongue took its place, I cried out in pleasure as his hot mouth engulfed my cock I threw my head back grasping the blanket as pleasure washed over me, he halted leaving me whimpering " baby are you sure this is what you want" I nodded my head I had never been surer in my life he reached over and opened the drawer next to the bed pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom. I had no idea those items were even there I never looked in his drawer, he tore open the gold packet and slid on the condom, opening the bottle he coated three of his long finger with the lube " put your legs over my shoulders, Baby" I did as instructed he stroked my cock as his lubed finger teased my entrance he slid a single digit in it didn't hurt just felt strange, he thrust his finger in and out pressing against my walls another digit added, it burned slightly as I stretched around his fingers he scissored his fingers caressing my walls as the third finger was added I whimpered, it hurt       " I'm sorry Baby I know it hurts but I have to pep you I'm not small and I don't want to hurt you" 

                I knew this, but this was the first time I was on the receiving end, his fingers brushed a spot inside me that made me moan the pain and discomfort faded  "more" I whimpered he pulled his fingers out and lined his cock up to my entrance, slowly he slid in I whimpered as he stretched me he was so big tears leaked out of the corner of my eyes. His face was covered in sweat his jaw set in a tense line it was taking every once of his control not to slam into me, he stopped letting me adjust, his hand stroked my cock the pain faded, he thrust all the way in filling me up completely. 

            I rocked my hip I needed him to move, the movement of his hand matched the tempo of his hips. I cried out in pleasure as he hit that spot, again, and again, my nails raking his back, fuck! this was so good, the sound of skin slapping and moans filled the room, he picked up his pace pounding into me with a velocity that took my breath away he halted pulling out, he flipped me onto my stomach" on your knees, Baby" I rose to all fours his hands grasped my hips as he slammed into me once again I moaned in pleasure throwing my head back in ecstasy he pounded into me harshly but I loved it I felt a tightness in my stomach I was close, I mewed in pleasure as he changed his angle brushing over that pleasure spot over, and, over I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure as I came on the blanket, his thrust was getting sloppy I knew he was close a few more thrusts, he reached his peak,  his hips bucked against me as cried out his release. 

       He pulled out making me shiver I collapsed onto the bed, he got up and went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom he came back "Baby, are you okay, did I hurt you" I shook my head sleepily " it was good "I mumbled he leaned over and brushed a kiss on my lips " Baby, I need to talk to Jungkook before I take a nap I don't want to I would rather cuddle with you but I won't be long, so get some rest"  I nodded my head I was too tired to speak he kissed me one last time before leaving. I instantly fell asleep.