"lovely by Billie and Khalid" I answer.

"what about you guys?" She asks, perking out her non-existent boobs.

"mine and Indi's is Like I'm going to lose you. The duet between Meghan Trainor and John Legend" Jack states.

"Little do you know by Alex and Sierra is one we sing together a lot" Daniel adds. I smile up at him, knowing why he chose that one.

"beautiful, Bazzi and Camila" Corbyn tells her, you can practically see her huff. Knowing they all have a special bond with me

"Secret love song by little mix and Jason Derulo," Jonah announces, rubbing my leg lightly. She actually huffs this time.

"Well, that's all for our interview. Make sure you check out Why Don't We's music. Bye" the interviewer says, her boss then turning off the camera and their team leaving.

Daniel and Jack get off their stools, helping me up then. Well, Jack picked me up bridal style and span me around. We all laugh, they guys starting to get up as well. Jack puts me down and we start to get our stuff together. I take off the goofy glasses and bandana, putting them in my bag. Corbyn hands me his as well, also putting them in my bag. As I turn, he brings me into a hug. I hug back and go to let go but he stops me. Then I hear that terrible giggle. I push myself away from Corbyn and see her stroking Jonah's arm. I fling on my bag, drinking the rest of the water that was in my glass and slamming it down on the table, catching everyone's attention.

"Let's get going" Tyler announces, noticing how pissed I'm getting. Everyone starts piling out of the room. I start to leave too before I hear.

"Call me." Come from the interviewer's mouth. I turn my head and notice her slide her hand in his back pocket. I go to step in but.

"No, I won't be calling you because I have an amazing, beautiful girlfriend who I respect and love massively" He takes it out of his pocket and shoves it back to her. I smirk, still pissed though. "I will be notifying your boss about this too. Don't think he's going to be happy with you now is he?" Jonah was a little pissed but mostly sticking up for our relationship.

"Come on Jo" I smile, sticking my hand out to grab his. He grabs mine and leads me out the door, I smirk at her as we leave.

We have a quick word to her boss, all the guys waiting for us. Tyler was also talking to him about her being disrespectful and making everything awkward. I notice her exit the room, looking over at us. I move Jonah's hand down from my waist to my back pocket, making it squeeze my butt a little. He looks down at me confused before I nod to behind us. He looks over, noticing her and smirks at me, sliding his hand in my back pocket.

We leave, getting into the same car arrangement as earlier.

"I think someone got a bit jealous in there don't you think?" Corbyn asks, putting his belt on.

"Well, she was flirting with my man, what do you expect?" I ask, putting my belt on and starting the car.

"Well, I think you're hot when you're jealous," Jonah adds, placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing it.

"You're only saying that because you got to squeeze her butt" Zach adds.

"Still, it was hot" Jonah states, pulling out his phone to get up the directions back to the house. I pull out, driving ahead to the entrance a little before waiting for Daniel to pull out. When he does, we start driving home.

We get home and finish packing, which was all of Jonahs stuff and toiletries. We were going for about a week which is good. We managed to get a movie in before we needed to get ready. Gabbie and Christina were almost ready so when they came, they decided to help Jamie and I. Gabbie went to help Jamie as Christina helped me.

"Why do you not have any dresses?" Christina complains, throwing her hands down in frustration. I just sit there laughing. "You have worn all of these before" she complains.

"is Christina stressing because you've worn all those dresses?" Jonah asks, entering the room.

"yes, she is" I get up, hugging him and placing my head on his chest. Christina lets out another groan and turns around.

"We are going out to get you a dress" she demands, grabbing my arm and dragging me away from Jonah, out of the house.

we got a dress and headed back to our house.

I put the dress after Christina kicked Jonah out of our room

I put the dress after Christina kicked Jonah out of our room. She 'didn't want to spoil the surprise'. This girl confuses me sometimes. She took my braids out and brushed my hair. I put on a little bit of eyeshadow before helping Christina put on her shoes. I slide on some plain cream heels and grabbed my clutch. I look into our bathroom and notice Christina touching up her makeup. Gabbie and Jamie enter the room, all ready to go. I realise I left my bracelet in the bathroom as I go to play with it but it's not there.

"You guys go down, I just gotta grab something" I walk into the bathroom after Christina gets out. I look for a little bit before finding my charm bracelet. I took it off to shower earlier and must have forgotten to put it back on. After putting it back on my left wrist, I grab my clutch and phone, making my way out of the room and downstairs. I notice Gabbie, Jack, Jamie and Daniel were gone and it was just the others downstairs. I didn't take that long did I?

"Come on guys, let's get going" Christina states, smiling up at me.

"What about Indi?" Jonah asks, confused and stressed.

"She's right behind you guys" Christina smiles. All three boys turn and notice me walking down the stairs. All of their jaws drop and they all stare. I don't look that good.

"Yes, you do Indi" Zach states, walking over and hugging me. Sh*t, I said that out loud. "You look amazing like usual." He adds, letting go of me. My cheeks darken, showing a slight blush.

"Come on, we gotta get going so the others don't eat without us" Christina giggles, walking out the door. Corbyn quickly hugs me.

"If I hear that come out your mouth again, you will be in trouble little bean" He whispers in my ear before running after Christina with Zach. I look down a little, feeling Jonah walk towards me. His hand finds itself under my chin, lifting it up so I am looking up at him. He kisses me lightly but the kiss still contains the passion and spark of every other kiss. He pulls back, looking down at me as I feel my eyes water a little.

"You look exquisite baby. Never, ever doubt yourself in any way. Don't cry baby" Jonah pulls me into a hug.

"Why did the others leave?" I ask, curious but blaming myself. I look up at him through my glossy eyes.

"They said they needed to go get something before they got there so they left while we were waiting for you. You didn't take long, baby." He assures. I smile up at him, feeling him wipe the bottoms of my eyes. I grab his hand and walk out the door with him.

Dinner was great, we even had a cake that I asked them to make, which they kindly did for me. We all had fun at dinner, Jonah made sure he was holding onto me at all times. I don't know why but it was calming.

This morning we met up with all of Jonah's family and got on our flight. Jonah held onto my waist all through the airport and on the plane, even in front of the fans. I don't know what he's doing but now there is going to be crap tones of photos all over the internet. Once we got to their house, we all started to settle in. Tonight is the big starter to the week.