"Okay, next question. Are you dating any of the guys?" She asks, smirking. I burst out laughing along with everyone else. We all planned to do this because we knew this question would be asked. We all stop and she looks at us confused.

"All the fans know that the guys like to keep their personal lives separate to the band's life so I may be, I may not" I smirk, seeing her mentally groan. "Look the guys and I are best friends, including my brother Daniel. The fans have loads of photos of me with all the guy's, whether it be cuddling or just holding hands, they can keep speculating if I'm dating them or not." 

We continue with questions for a while. A few of them made it really awkward for us all.

"Last couple of questions, how many of you are single?" She asks. Only Zach raises his hand. I can tell she mentally groaned again, knowing Jonahs not single.

"Only me, I haven't found the one yet" Zach announces as the guys all cheer him on.

"I don't know, you and Indi here seem really close?" She tells, signalling to his arms around my waist, my head in his neck.

"as Indi said earlier, she is like this with all of us. Plus she has a boyfriend and we all support Indi and her boyfriend" Corbyn states, noticing Jonah get a little tense, trying not to show it.

"Alright, I'm sure you'll find her Zach" she giggles awfully.

"Next question. Where do you see yourselves in the next five years?" She asks, resting her chin on her hand.

"Well, Zach will have a girlfriend" Daniel chuckles.

"I'd say we would all still be best friends, living next to each other. A few of us will be married, maybe a couple children between us all. We will probably still be making music, just not doing all of these extravagant tours and stuff." Jonah says, everyone nodding in agreement. I smile, also nodding.

"We don't know about Corbs though. He could be still in LA or maybe New York, who knows." I put in, looking over at him. "You better visit us often though, I don't wanna lose my big brother." I pout.

"I'll make sure to visit you little bean" Corbyn smiles. I smile at him too, hearing some of the guys aww.

"But you guys aren't related by blood?" She asks, confused.

"They are almost the same person though." Daniel rolls his eyes.

"how though?" She asks, still confused. Honestly, does she know anything?

"Did you bring yours?" Corbyn asks, looking over at me.

"Umm, of course. They are in my bag with yours." I state, signalling Jamie to my bag.

"umm, am I missing something?" The interviewer asks again.

"Yes," I mumble, Zach, hitting me lightly. Tyler brings over Corbyns goofy glasses and bandana giving them to him then giving me mine. We both put them on, goofy glasses slightly crocked and the bandanas wrapped around our necks. We cross our arms in unison and nod at each other.

"See, basically the same person" Daniel points out. "Plus there is an ongoing thing about when they are out with Christina, they take photos saying they are on a date with her to make the other jealous"

"Okay, last question. What are your go-to songs to sing together?" She asks.

"COTTON EYED JOE" Jack yells out, causing us all to laugh.

"Well Indi and I have a song we always sing together," Zach states, looking down at me.

"what is it?" She asks.