Idfc-Dylmas

Inspired by- Idfc by Blackbear/ https://open.spotify.com/track/3SErMoIKdRELto2OspGs5L

Ship: Dylmas.

Tell me pretty lies,

 look me in the face,

 Tell me that you love me

 Even if it's fake

Cause I don't fucking care, at all.

Dylan placed his hand on my cheek then slid it over my mouth, I kissed his palm as he slipped away from me. 

He looked me dead in the eyes, and smiled, "I love you Thomas."

Then he was gone. Out the door, into the night to go hang out with his friends. Where I wouldn't hear from him for hours, maybe even until morning. He would come back tired and hung over, not remembering a thing from the night.

And you've been out all night

I don't know where you been

You're slurring all your words

not making any sense

But I don't fucking care, at all.

Dylan drug himself into our bed at four in the morning. Wreaking of alcohol. 

"Thomas, are you up?"

"Yeah, your stench woke me love."

"You-I think-crazy-did you see any birds-I saw-a penguin-that's what they're called right? They fly...Right?"

I rolled over to look at him, "Get some rest. I'll make ya some tea to settle your mind."

I got out of bed went into the kitchen for less than five minutes where I came back into the bed room, Thomas was passed out with a pile of vomit on the floor next to the bed.

Cause I have hella feelings for you

I act like I don't fucking care

Like they ain't even there

Cause I have hella feelings for you

I act like I don't fucking care

Cause I'm so fucking scared

Every morning after Dylan would come home hung over or drunk, I make him breakfast. Nothing to special, just pancakes made from scratch, fresh, fruit and some nicely cooked bacon. 

I always bring it to Dylan in bed, when he finally wakes up at least. I wake up early before making breakfast to clean up his puke. Then greet him with his warm food. He always thanks me and kisses me on my forehead, then tells me that he loves me. I know he's lying. But I never want to lose him. He is my world. 

I'm only a fool for you

And maybe you're too good for me

I'm only a fool for you

But I don't fucking care

I don't fucking care

I don't fucking care!

The world loves Dylan. He's their picture perfect golden boy, he never did anything wrong to them, they could hardly look at me unless, I was walking around with Dylan, then they loved me too. If I was alone, they would use anything against me. My ex, Isabella. My acting career because I want to get into different roles, anything. Dylan was to good for me, in the worlds view.

When Dylan would come home from working on a set, he'd pin me to the wall and kiss me on the lips. Act like nothing's wrong, while I cooked dinner and he would read scripts. Most the time after dinner, he'd pull me in the bedroom and we would have sex, but then he'd get a text. He'd place his hand on my cheek move it to my mouth, while I kissed his palm. He'd tell me that he loves me then dart out the front door. 

Won't you tell me pretty lies

Look me in my face

Tell me that you love me

Even though it's fucking fake

I don't fucking care, at all

And you've been out all night

I don't know where you been

You're probably getting fucked

You're probably giving head

I don't fucking care, at all.

 I was sitting on the couch when the text came it, it was from Kaya, she was really my only friend. She sent me a picture and it wasn't a meme or anything funny. It was a picture from her standing across the street from a bar on the other side of town. She captured a picture of Dylan and some other guy, making out in this bar. She sent me an I'm sorry and a frowning face. I just clicked off my phone and ignore her message because I didn't really care.

Cause I have hella feelings for you

I'm only a fool for you

And maybe you're too good for me

I got in my car on turned on the ignition, then pulled out onto the street.

I'm only a fool for you

But I don't fucking care

I don't fucking care

At all.

I walked into a bar and scanned the whole damn room, looking for his face and I think you know who. When I finally picked him out I made my way through crowds, threw my fist bad and decked Dylan's lover in the face. He fell to the ground, dazed and confused.

I glared at him and smiled, "Keep away from Dylan, bitch."

I twisted around and looked at Dylan, he was staring at me in bewilderment. I grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled his forehead against mine, I kissed him fiercely, then looked him in the eyes and said, "Tell me pretty lies look me in the face. Tell me that you love me even if it's fake. Cause I don't fucking care."

Dylan looked at me, "I do love you Thomas. Truly."

I shook my head, "I don't fucking care."