two | 22:31

yoongi shows up in front of their bathroom door with a cup of coffee held between his pale hands.

he's drinking coffee late at night, yes, yoongi knows he needs enough energy and will power to get this attempt through, and whatvbetter way is there to control feelings? correct: caffeine palpitation.

“hey jung, wanna watch a movie?” he asks, eyes staring at everything except hoseok's lean figure. he's not that bold yet, at least not yet.

the younger hangs his towel over his shoulder, hair damp and awkwardly flat on his forehead. “jimin is waiting for me though.” hoseok says with apologetic eyes, running a hand through yoongi's messy bed hair. he smiles a little, the apple of his cheek evident from the blush of post-shower experience.

“no, he isn't.”
“huh?”

“shit— i mean he's sleeping with jungkook tonight, right?” yoongi coughs as flashbacks of him baiting jungkook with free food flashes before his eyes.

“he was?” hoseok was quite sure jimin planned a movie night with him though. “sure then.”

---

the shorter male flopped on the bed, with his lanky arms and legs spread, face buried unto the pillows. “man, it smells just like him,” he murmurs against the soft fabric.

“yeah?”

fuck. yoongi was taken aback. “abso—” he pauses, “—lutely disgusting,” he grumbles, digging his nails into the cream-coloured sheets.

“done sniffing then?.” hoseok teases, laying himself across yoongi's back, stretching his arms. “i did no—.” the elder tries to clap back like a mature man that he is.

yoongi snorts, turning his head to the side, his cheek is squished and it's uncomfortable but it'll work as long as he sees hoseok. “i'm sleepy.”

“oh? then what about the movie?” hoseok props himself up, staring at the other. yoongi shrugs. “come cuddle me,” he croaked between fake coughs. again, another weird pursuit for cuddling. this should work.

after contemplating for 12 hours yoongi came up with a great solution: asking directly yet discreetly. he just doesn't want to freak the other out!

“what?”

silence.

he freaked out— oh damn.

“nevermind, nevermind.” yoongi says, shaking his head as he bends unto his usual fetus position to hide his clammy hands and flustered cheeks.

hoseok pouts, scratching his neck as murmurs to himself. “there's a movie like that?”

"yeah, there is."

---

another night went silent as is, though it was never really cold— and just like any other night, yoongi would cuddle against the younger's chest in his sleep. hoseok on the other side just happens to love the idea of hugs.

he melts as their bodies fill the spaces and curves of each other perfectly like puzzle pieces. maybe yoongi doesn't really have to try too hard after all.