Chapter 6

okay so I'm so sorry for making you wait so long, but i have been terribly busy, and its just so hard to update. I mean, with volleyball games, and school, and drama class. I just don't have the time, but I'm going to try my best to get a chapter up sometime this week.

Skyer's POV 

I text Shyla and Lyndsiy and tell them to come over after school, we have some serious stuff to talk about. When i think about what we need to talk about I get angry all over again. 

I can't believe him, he was a total jerk.  I mean come on I would've ruined his whole rep, but no I being the nice person I am, make the announcement and clear things up.  But Blaze just has to be a jerk and yell at me.  Ugh goodness I wish he would just explode or something.

I can't keep thinking about him, I have to do something to get my mind off of him.  I know the perfect thing.  I pull into the driveway of our house and run up to my room.  I grab my ipod, and my fuzzy pillow and head to my closet.

See this is the thing when I'm upset I don't go to the beach or a playground, I simply grab my ipod and sit in my closet.  The songs that come I listen to always tend to be what I'm feeling.  I switch on my ipod and the song Gravity by John Mayer is playing.

Gravity is working against me 

And gravity wants to bring me down 

Oh, I'll never know what makes this man 

With all the love that his heart can stand 

Dream of ways to throw it all away

Gravity is working against me 

And gravity wants to bring me down 

Oh, twice as much ain't twice as good 

And can't sustain like one half could 

It's wanting more that's gonna send me to my knees

Twice as much ain't twice as good 

And can't sustain like one half could 

It's wanting more that's gonna send me to my knees

Gravity, stay the hell away from me 

And gravity has taken better men than me 

Now how can that be

Just keep me where the light is 

I can't really explain what the song meant, but I do know that it made me feel better, and I did somehow relate to what John Mayer was saying.  After sitting in my closet listening to songs for about a hour.  I hear the door slam, and my brothers Voice.

"Skyer!!!!!!!!!!" wow that boy is loud. I run down the stairs, unsuccessfully trying not to trip on the last one.  However, it doesn't work that way and I fall, but into arms, nice muscular ones for that.

Which is quite a surprise because I was expecting the floor.  I guess in my attempt to avoid falling I didn't notice my brother wasn't alone.  Which is probably why I'm in the arms of some gorgeous stranger.

"Sorry"  I stammer out.  I know i must sound like a complete idiot to this guy, but his gorgeousness,is really distracting, plus he has the whole bad-boy-thing going on.  

" It's good,women fall over me all the time"  he answered in a sexy British accent.  I swear if it hadn't have been for the cocky answer he gave me I would have had to check to see if i were drooling. 

He smirked at me, but before I could say something back to him Jayden jumps in and says  "Sky this Grayson, he used to live here but he moved a while back"

 I think real hard, and then i know who this utterly beautiful jerk is. 

"Your the little boy that used to torture me!!!"  I accuse  "you used to pull my hair and make fun of my missing tooth."  he smiles to this, knowing I'm right.  That butt, I can't believe he has the nerve to smile at me.  He could have sent me into depression at the age of five, OK maybe I am overreacting, but still. 

"Yep, nice of you to remember, although i must say, you sure have changed"  he looks me up and down, and his eyes noticebly darken.

His little reverence of my body was interrupted by the clearing of a throat, I turn to see my brother Jayden, clearly not amused.  Turning toward Blaze, I see he looks just as angry if not more so than Skyler.  Why would he be upset? He used me. 

I shake the thought away, and realize that there is this awkward silence in the room. The doorbell rings, and I am thanking God, i run to answer it. 

" Girls!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell at the door is Shyla and Lyndsiy.  " I'm so glad you are here!"  They both smile. Lyndsiys says  "oh my goodness, Skyer, you totally missed out on a uber hottie today, but no worries you can see him at school tomorrow."  

Me and Shyla just laugh because it's so typical for Lyndsiy to bring up stuff like boys, or hair, or clothes.  

Shyla likes to talk about boys too, don't get me wrong, but her passion is art and music.  She is always focused on getting everything done, so she has a good future.  However that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to kick back and relax, because Shyla can also be the life of the party. 

"Anyways"  I say trying to get to the reason I wanted them here,

 "I need you guys to go up to my room, I'm going to grab some snacks and meet you up there."  They both nod okay and head up the stairs to my room. I make my way to the kitchen hoping to avoid everyone. 

I really don't need Jayden on my case about what Grayson said, I don't wanna see Grayson, because, come on, he is just a totally gorgeous dude, with a sexy British accent, and I cannot trust myself to not completely embarrass myself.  And goodness, I don't even need to get started on the long list of reasons why I don't want to see Blaze. 

I grab two sprites and a Dr.Pepper. I started looking for the granola bars, because I know we're out of chips. I find the granola bars in the top cabinet, just out of my reach. 

"Crap, I can't even reach them, stupid tall shelves" I mumble to myself angrily, when i hear a masculine voice, and feel two strong hands on either sides of my hips. 

" I didn't know you talked to yourself."  I turn around to find none other than. . . 

****************************************************************************************************************

that's the house skyer and Jayden live in -------------->