PART 12.

LAUREN POV:
Clint and I walk into the living room where everyone is standing around, they don't seem to be talking. Then Tony looks up and says something. Everyone looks to a TV that has just turned on, Clint takes my arm and we walk closer to see the screen better. On the screen is a kitchen, Bucky is there, yet he's standing a few feet away from me, so I assume it's a recording. Video Bucky creeps into the room and puts a stool in front of the fridge, he then puts it back at the island and climbs the fridge.

When did this happen? Why is he scaling a fridge?

The door opens to reveal my sister, she trips over the stool Bucky was going to use. I smile at her clumsiness. Out of the corner of my eye I see Sam playfully hit Bucky's arm, I can't read his lips from here but I'm sure he told him off. She gets back up and heads to the fridge, she uses the stool she tripped over to help her gain some height. After a moment she tries to get down, but wobbles and lands on her butt. The screen turns black.

Still as clumsy as always I see.

Everyone turns to look at Robyn, she must say something because everyone nods, I run forwards and wrap my arms around her, I feel her stiffen. After a few seconds she realises it's me and settles. Tony and Steve walk into the kitchen and I let go of Robyn, so I can face her to sign "So? Did you win?" "Of course I did." I can feel my laughter and see hers "They now know there's no hiding from you, who stayed hidden the longest?" "Bruce." "Seriously!?" I look over at Bruce, open-mouthed, I give him a thumbs up, he smiles and settles down on an armchair. I turn back to my sister "So, you had fun?" She nods shyly.

Aww! This is great! Forget finding our soulmates, my sister is finding her confidence!

I tightly hug her, when I pull away I sign "I love you." She rolls her eyes "I love you too." I make a heart shape with my fingers. I sit down on a couch beside Clint, he signs to me "Your sister reminds me a bit of a deer, clumsy, shy, adorable." I feel myself laugh again "Definitely!" I look over at Robyn sitting between Bucky and Natasha, looking at me very suspiciously.

You know, thinking about it, that's probably her soulmark on someone, a deer.

I sign to her "I think Clint's just figured out your soulmark." Her eyes widen "He what?" "You're a deer." She considers it "I guess that would work... But why does it matter?" "It'll be easier to find your soulmate now that we know what you're probably represented by." "That would only work if we could find out what animal everyone everywhere has on them. Loads of people have a deer, there aren't enough animals for each person to have an animal of their own. There could be thousands of deers, in the USA alone!" "But it narrows it down." "How the hell are we supposed to narrow it down more though?"

True, ugh! It's so difficult!

"We need more feelings." "We can't rely just on our feelings, you're always getting random feelings for random things. We never know what your feelings are about until we reach it." "I know, I know!"