PART 11.

TONY POV:
We enter a corridor of bedrooms, I stop teasing Nat and speak to Robyn "This is the first floor of bedrooms, try a door, if it's locked, leave it, if it's not then check it. All doors are labelled so you don't need to go in any of ours." She nods and goes to the first door, she's checked almost all the bedrooms without finding anyone, but things change when she enters Spangles' room. His room is decked out in red, white and blue, she searches the room just like she does with all of the others, she then kneels beside the bed. I hear a sigh come from under the bed and Robyn moves out of the way as Spangles' army-crawls out.

How did he fit under there? I can't fit under my bed.

We leave the room and follow Robyn to the second kitchen in the tower, she opens all of the cupboards and finds Birdie stuffed in one. Nat laughs "You hid in a cupboard last round too, haven't you got any better ideas?" Robyn stands there silent, like always, but it's different, I speak "Robyn?" "I'm thinking... I-I've searched everywhere." "Do you want help?" She shakes her head and holds it high "I'll search again."

After searching the tower once over it has taken her half an hour, but we knew it would take longer because she doesn't know the tower and doesn't know the team well enough to guess their hiding spots. So far she has found Metalica, Point Break, Nat, me, Spangles and Birdie. She has yet to find Bruce, out of all people. She walks past us with a determined look on her face. She steps out into the corridor and looks both ways, she turns left and starts walking.

She searches in the reverse way than she searched before, when we get back to the bedrooms she heads into Bruce's. She walks around the room very carefully, she then heads into the bathroom through the open door. When we glance around, I realise the human-height standing mirror in the corner seems somehow different. She's about to leave the room when she stops and takes a few steps backwards back into the room, she zones in on the mirror and stalks towards it.

That's a super power right there. She's got you now pal!

She pokes her head around the mirror revealing a squished Bruce "Thank goodness you found me!" Knowing about his claustrophobia he probably just stayed in the room until he heard us getting closer then hid and waited until we'd gone before moving again.

Maybe I should've been quieter whilst following Robyn. Oh well.

"Congrats, you found everyone!" I hold up my hand for a high five, but she doesn't slap my hand "Don't leave me hanging." She ducks under my arm and leaves the room, everyone quietly laughs at me, even Bruce. We all head back to the living room for another round.

Birdie asks her a question when we reach the living room "Who's hiding space was your favourite?" "Bucky's." Everyone looks to Metalica who scratches the back of his neck "Where'd you hide?" "On top of a fridge." Some people start laughing, others still seem to be processing it, I speak "JARVIS, can you bring up the video showing him in his hiding spot?" "Yes Sir."