PART 10.

ROBYN POV:
I enter the gym where my sister and Clint are doing archery, I don't want to disturb them but to me it makes sense for someone to hide in here, because they could lie for them and say there's no one here. As I glance around the room Clint speaks "You alright Robyn, Bucky? I thought you guys were playing hide and seek?" I nod and walk around the room, observing everything.

This game is unfair on me because I don't know how the rooms are supposed to look.

"There's no one in here." Bucky turns to leave, but I speak "I-I-I don't believe you." Lauren smirks which gives me the answer I need, she didn't even know what I said, I know she can't read my lips when I stutter, which means she's hiding something. I walk around the edge of the room, I spot what I believe is a target room, I walk into the room. There are guns on the walls and a paneless window looking into another room where there are targets on the wall. Due to being 5 foot 1 I can't peer over the table between me and the window. I look around and can't see how to get into the target room so I climb up onto the table, Bucky walks in "What the hell are you doing!?" "L-Looking?” I lay down on the table and shuffle forwards until I can see the other side of the table. Crouching below me is a body, I poke him.

Got ya!

Thor looks up at me "Well done Lady Robyn!" He smiles brightly and that makes me smile, I shuffle backwards and land on my feet. Thor just throws himself over the table and lands on his feet. We leave the room and I smile at my sister, she looks like she's trying not to laugh.

Is she trying not to laugh because she saw me do that or... is it because there's someone else here?

The longer I stare at her the guiltier her expression becomes, so I keep looking, Clint tries to put me off again "You've already found Thor." "That doesn't m-mean there's no one else here." After walking twice around the room I'm stumped, I sigh and look up out of frustration, then grin.

Found you.

High above, balancing on a beam just below the ceiling are locks of flaming hair, I cup my hands and will myself to speak louder than normal "Natasha! I see you!" She almost loses her balance, out of surprise. She makes her way down gracefully "Wow, you've done it in-" She looks at her watch "-10 minutes, how did you find us all in 10 minutes?" Bucky sniggers "She's only found You, Thor and me so far." Natasha's mouth drops open and her eyes almost pop out of her head "You haven't even found Tony yet!? You found me before Tony!?"

I'm going to assume this doesn't happen very often, if ever.

I chuckle a little and head out of the room, I wave at Clint and my sister who get back to their lesson, Natasha stays quiet as the three of them follow me. When I walk into a lab I have a look around, the way she spoke about Tony got me thinking.

What if Tony always hides in the same place? He had mentioned his lab multiple times while we watched TV earlier when everyone got introduced to me.

After not seeing anything obvious straight away, I have an idea. I drop to my hands and knees, I crawl under a long table, searching low. I find a dark corner and crawl into it, I can't see anyone, but I can feel their breath on my face "T-Tony?" "Ahh!" "Ow!" He screamed and it made me jump, I hit my head on the unit above me "I am so sorry! Are you okay!?" I hear Natasha call out "Is everything okay back there?" I shuffle backwards, bumping into a table leg "Ow." Tony laughs and I keep backing up, he starts crawling towards me, I can't turn around so I have to keep backing up "Watch out behi-" "Ow." "Or not." We both laugh, he points in a different direction from whence I came, as soon as I'm out, I push myself up onto my feet and dust myself off. Again.

It's like a set of secret passages down there, he must spend a lot of time in this room.

"You alright?" I nod, his eyes widen "Nat!?" She rolls her eyes and walks out of the room, I catch up to her and take the lead. Tony continues teasing her for being found before him.

I don't think he's ever going to let that go.